Trucker gone wild

and the hatred on us continues.

and the activists groups as well, clamping down ever so tightly on our industry.

this none sense will never end.

i pray for all the good people out there, that will have to endure the morons in our industry.

i have no more stake in this, i am as done as one can be.

but it is all the rest of you, that i feel terrible for.

and the activists groups as well, clamping down ever so tightly on our industry.

i pray for all the good people out there, that will have to endure the morons in our industry.

The non stop bit€#ing about truck drivers would nearly cease if all truckers stayed home for 14 consecutive days....AT THE SAME TIME.

The Gold is also equipped with the latest technology, 1000 HP Bag injected fuel system.
"Wonder if this is EPA friendly?"
Just a thought, If Dave would install an Autupilot on the HOTEL, you guys would have more time
for picture taking and sight seeing.

Last edited:
Under the "influence" of a medical condition....or a schizophrenic, multi personality paranoid trucker with visions of grandeur. He was most assuredly in these Looney Tunes times, "not responsible for his actions".
72 hour observation required strapped down in a comfy bed with a wrap around jacket.

I will say "he was OFF his meds" and he's so done trucking........................far as we know...................less on this later....end of line
- - - -
Some of the older PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS have stated numerous times of running at night near and over 100+ in the Western States from the 60's through the 80's, but they were not being pursued.
Reaching/exceeding 100 m.p.h. in Combos isn't something new this way went.

Last edited:

Oh what Dear.
Morons in all fields of endeavor.
In all other Trades, I'm sure, there are no "recruiters" telling people lies and deceptions.
- - - -
I keep wondering, like some comedians have pointed out, that some people are Idiots in their driving actions while others are Morons.
We never hear about the Imbeciles except for those that text and drive into solid objects, off cliffs, other rewarding one time adventures.

The Three Stooges stated that "Idiots are top of the line, with Morons being second and Imbeciles sweeping the floor".

Become more concerned about Trans-Humanism.
Next up will be Trans-Dimensional.
Stay Tuned....end of line

"Wonder if this is EPA friendly?"
Just a thought, If Dave would install an Autupilot on the HOTEL, you guys would have more time
for picture taking and sight seeing.
I installed an autopilot due to BRG's lack of peripheral vision. Now Wong can get some sleep since he doesn't have to be awake to be BRG's side lookout....