Trucker killed in Canada

Wow!!!!

Sound's like he was a very angry or pissed off,or maybe even depressed,but to take it out on innicent people is wrong.Maybe he had a medical condition!Thank God no one else was killed.

Rogue truck terrifies drivers

Trucker going wrong way on Yellowhead Trail dies after mad ride into city

Jim Farrell, The Edmonton Journal

Published: Tuesday, April 01, 2008
================================

this i saw on this morning's Today Show (tuesday)..

in regards to the so-called trucker's shutdown from that day, what do you think the people will remember the most, the shutdown or this "Rouge driver".....???

when people see the video, then read news reports about a major wreck, think thier gonna sympathize with the fuel prices..........??

they couldn't care less........

because ALL they will SEE, is a deranged truck driver. afterall, if it weren't true, it wouldn't have been in the news, or on tv with the supplied video..........

and IT DON'T MATTER if later the autopsy shows he was in a diabetic shock or not....because that'll be "page 2" or the "last page" in the papers when those results come in, and NO ONE will see that...

to the public, HE WAS A ROUGE TRUCK DRIVER, TERRORIZING PEOPLE ON THE ROAD...........

i just saw video of it going airborne and flying off the bridge than exploding.it was shocking to say the least.i wish i can pull it up but i cant find it on 7online

i just saw video of it going airborne and flying off the bridge than exploding.it was shocking to say the least.i wish i can pull it up but i cant find it on 7online

it was on my 6Pm news (NBC affiliate). it "MIGHT BE" on the NBC EVENING NEWS, but i can't say. it was origianlly shown on the "TODAY SHOW" this morning (tuesday)

now, on MY loacal NBC affiliated news channel, the reporter said, "the driver was BARRELING DOWN THE HIGHWAY".....

then at the end, he said the family "claimed" he had a diabetic condition, and he has done this BEFORE.......!!

in one news report i looked up, he was on INSULIN........no as i remember, insulin dependant diabetics are NOT allowed to drive, but he was a canadian driver, so maybe they allow this......??

but

it was on my 6Pm news (NBC affiliate). it "MIGHT BE" on the NBC EVENING NEWS, but i can't say. it was origianlly shown on the "TODAY SHOW" this morning (tuesday)

now, on MY local NBC affiliated news channel, the reporter said, "the driver was BARRELING DOWN THE HIGHWAY".....

then at the end, he said the family "claimed" he had a diabetic condition, and he has done this BEFORE.......!!

in one news report i looked up, he was on INSULIN........now as i remember, insulin dependant diabetics are NOT allowed to drive, but he was a canadian driver, so maybe they allow this......??

but still IT DON'T MATTER about the so-called truckers strike.....

what people will remember is a high speed truck going the wrong way, and crashing...

that got MORE news than the so-called strike.....

In Canada, a driver can be insulin dependent, providing the doctor signs the forms indicating that the driver is stable.

He was only 25 years of age.

Some links:
Truck driver killed in fiery crash called 'great friend'
Driver in fiery crash had diabetes
Truck driver killed in fiery crash called 'great friend'

http://www.ccmta.ca/english/pdf/medical_standards_july06.PDF

Starting on page 32, the requirements are listed for diabetics to hold a drivers license in Canada.

A class 1 license is the equivalent of a Class A CDL, and a class 2 license is the equivalent of a Class B CDL.

Hey there pro1driver thanks for digging up the video on this tragic wreak.

Theres always more to every negative action,than whats first reported.
It just takes some time to get,and put all the pieces of the puzzle together.

Thanks a lot for your update post on this strange crash,pcthbert.
Theres always more facts in any crash that may never be brought out,but could shed a whole different light on the way it happened,as well as the out come to everyone involved.

I just read this report,and now we see at the end of it theres still no real closer.
This crash still remains a big mystery.
Oh well thats the way things go sometimes.

This comment is from me as an after thought.
Theres a place in the Holy Bible that states when we get to Heaven we will know all things.
So I'll have to wait till I come into the after life to find out the answers to many mysteries that happened in the life I know now,from birth,to death.

When I pass on after drawing my last brith I will find everything to be out in the open.
But I probably won't care,as I'll be praising God forever more!