FedEx Freight | Trucker Spy from Chattanooga area

Ok, you can pile on after this post. But, other than being a turd and firing at a truck driver, all the guy did was showcase horrible drivers. If you watch the videos and see nothing wrong with how the truck driver is doing his job then you may be a horrible driver yourself.

Ok, you can pile on after this post. But, other than being a turd and firing at a truck driver, all the guy did was showcase horrible drivers. If you watch the videos and see nothing wrong with how the truck driver is doing his job then you may be a horrible driver yourself.

Are you aware of how the telephoto effect of a camera lens can make distances appear shorter?

In the videos he shot (while driving) when he showed trucks apparently tailgating, he was using his zoom lens.

Are you aware of how the telephoto effect of a camera lens can make distances appear shorter?

In the videos he shot (while driving) when he showed trucks apparently tailgating, he was using his zoom lens.

Justifying horrible drivers... Classic! I really didnt expect anything different.

So you didn't watch the videos where the dick bag purposely places his vehicle beside the truck taking away any possibility of a lane change? You didn't see the numerous times this Jack off violates multiple laws all in the name of capturing an unsafe driver on film?

I guess shooting at a driver is OK too.

So you didn't watch the videos where the dick bag purposely places his vehicle beside the truck taking away any possibility of a lane change? You didn't see the numerous times this Jack off violates multiple laws all in the name of capturing an unsafe driver on film?

I guess shooting at a driver is OK too.

This goofball SOB has an agenda of some sort...perhaps it is for financial gain...or a loathing for truck drivers...maybe some sort of revenge.

Who knows?

One thing is clear...he is a danger on the highway and does whatever possible to sucker a driver into being in a position where compromises are made.

This bozo has no qualms violating laws to get his precious video.

This loser also shot at a truck driver...if he had any credibility it is now gone.

He is playing a dangerous legal game...let the right lawyer get a hold of this and Mr. Video may end up living in a van down by the river.

And a final thought...just who in the hell are you to make judgement calls on who may be a horrible driver and who is not?

Show me some professional credentials validating your assessment of this situation and then you may have a credible argument...until said credentials are forthcoming...the offered opinion is pure BS!!!!

Rat

Justifying horrible drivers... Classic! I really didnt expect anything different.

You obviously didn't see the video. I saw it where somebody had posted it on another forum. Same kind of thread there too. Most guys were in agreement that the jackwad in Chattanooga is just some kind of maniac with a vendetta against all truck drivers, while one or two guys show up to play devil's advocate.

In the video I saw, the guy was purposely trying to force the truck drivers into dangerous situations.

I don't know who the drivers in those trucks were, & I'm not gonna say they weren't mega-fleet steering wheel holders. And I only saw one video. But in the video I did see, the truck drivers didn't do a damn thing wrong and in fact were driving in a professional manner, hitting the brakes to back off and let the jackwad get ahead of them, but he'd slow down too. In several scenes while he was narrating the video he was shooting while driving, he said the truck was tailgating another truck, when in fact, the truck wasn't tailgating at all. In those scenes, he was about 150 yards behind the truck that he said was "tail-gating" and using his zoom lens. In the telephoto effect, it looked like the truck was tailgating. But if you actually pause it and look, and count the dashed lines in the pavement between the two trucks, and then look at how long those lines were in the areas closer to the camera, he's clearly further away than it appears.

In this picture below, it looks like the guy is about to step off of the catwalk of the truck in the foreground. It looks like he's actually RIGHT behind the cab. But the open door behind him makes it obvious he's sitting sideways on the passenger seat of another bobtail. He's at least 30-40 feet behind the cab of the foreground truck, in another one that's facing away from the camera. I took that picture with a 10x zoom, from probably 300 feet away.

Another thing about this picture is the distance between the foreground truck and the one in the background. Even though they're all parked, it looks like the background truck is right behind the foreground truck when if you look close, you can see that there's a whole other bobtail between them. Look under the open door, you can see it's steer tire & the guy's food on the steps of the middle truck.

CovChatt-5.jpg