ODFL | Trucking company plans new building, jobs (Macon Telegraph)

J

Jeffs Better Half

Old Dominion Freight Line Inc. trucking company is planning to expand in Bibb County by building a new facility and doubling its work force.

More...

oh i know i have been to some craptaculier yards before especially the one in lasellle IL oh my god the first time i went there i seen some bad yards but as soon as i got there i was like yep this is defintley the crappiest i have seen

oh i know i have been to some craptaculier yards before especially the one in lasellle IL oh my god the first time i went there i seen some bad yards but as soon as i got there i was like yep this is defintley the crappiest i have seen

Worse than Lynchburg VA?

someone has to take pics of the yard and post them i have to see this

I will try to remember to take a digital camera with me, or use my cell phone if I can figure out how to download the pics.

Best I can give you is a description. Yard is very small and at night is darker than a Stephen King book. They share the yard and building with some kind of metal working/scrap iron business. Slopes badly and is dirt and gravel. Only level spot is small concrete pad and they usually park jiffs or their BBQ grill on it. You usually have to break down or hook out in the alley in front of the office. Imagine if OD had a terminal on the moon....then you have an idea of Lynchburg.

But speaking of the Stephen King part, maybe someone can verify a story I heard in MRT about the terminal at LYN. That someone committed ******* in the office at LYN. The guy swore that the ghost is there and that he saw it.