Truckingboard forum issues

Airbrakes

Super trucker
Credits
I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same problems.

I have an iphone. I dislike tapatalk, so I've been using the default phone browser (safari) for over a year. Recently I've been having issues with this forum on safari. I can't make new threads, post replies, or even quote people except in SF&A. Tapatalk works fine though.

Anyone else having this problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry, not me..i have none of those gizmo's.

what i do experience is the slowness from going to board to board, going back to a recent board i was at, or the loading up of the reply, and once at the reply box, trying to go "advanced" and then the delay in selecting emoticons when i bring up that feature, or even when i wish to use the "add a picture" icon in the upper menu of the message box.

i personally have attributed much of that either to my DSL speed, which is not all that slow, (about 2.0 MB), or the volumes of traffic on the internet, or this site having some sort of feature that is slowing down traffic here as well. like the pipeline here is restricted in some way, or traffic here being diverted to other areas first, before it get's here..???

and if not any of the above, well my dinosaur of a pc could also be the problem, but i do have 1 GB of RAM, but only a 1.5 GHz chip, and my pc is old, like i bought it in the summer of 1999.....

maybe your web browser is just getting slow by the mere nature of the traffic out there...??

I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same problems.

I have an iphone. I dislike tapatalk, so I've been using the default phone browser (safari) for over a year. Recently I've been having issues with this forum on safari. I can't make new threads, post replies, or even quote people except in SF&A. Tapatalk works fine though.

Anyone else having this problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Both my T-Mobile prepaid flip lid prepaid cell phone and my Dell laptop with Fios wireless are working like a charm.

Most of my posts made during the day are from my Iphone5 while my dispatcher has me on ignore status.

Most of my posts made during the day are from my Iphone5 while my dispatcher has me on ignore status.

Join the club. I'm more active while at 'work' than I am at home, as I have more free time at work. Kinda sad when you think about it.

Famous Line of a city Dispatcher... "No, Nothing yet"

This is a convo taken from yesterday between myself and my dispatcher.

"Got anything yet?"

"No, standby for further instruction"

2 1/2 hrs later

Dispatcher: "Ready for a move?"

"No, I'm going to lunch"

:)

Y'all never worked for the Big R.
At this point I am most thankful that the Big R did not see the fine qualities in me that ABF did. I was very familiar with their name (not to be misconstrued with their employee relations) and knew nothing about that little outfit known as ABF. I would have been all over that pumpkin truck with the bench seat and that hand truck out front.

At this point I am most thankful that the Big R did not see the fine qualities in me that ABF did. I was very familiar with their name (not to be misconstrued with their employee relations) and knew nothing about that little outfit known as ABF. I would have been all over that pumpkin truck with the bench seat and that hand truck out front.
And a fan on the dashboard.

what i do experience is the slowness from going to board to board, going back to a recent board i was at, or the loading up of the reply, and once at the reply box, trying to go "advanced" and then the delay in selecting emoticons when i bring up that feature, or even when i wish to use the "add a picture" icon in the upper menu of the message box.

i personally have attributed much of that either to my DSL speed, which is not all that slow, (about 2.0 MB), or the volumes of traffic on the internet, or this site having some sort of feature that is slowing down traffic here as well. like the pipeline here is restricted in some way, or traffic here being diverted to other areas first, before it get's here..???

Clear your browser cache.

Clear your browser cache.
My internet is bogging down on all fronts, maybe from the power outages we have in my area. :shrug: I hate to clean the system out, then I have to try and remember all my user names and passwords all over again.

My internet is bogging down on all fronts, maybe from the power outages we have in my area. :shrug: I hate to clean the system out, then I have to try and remember all my user names and passwords all over again.

try CCleaner, it is free, does not remove passwords, speeds up the system by removing garbage.

CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download

simple to download/install/use

i have had the free version for a number of years now.

then too, i defrag the computer on a weekly basis, and also clean out past "restore points", as that will build up needlessly.

Or it could be that Commodore 64 you're using is finally giving out.

Guardrail