Truckingboard forum issues

My internet is bogging down on all fronts, maybe from the power outages we have in my area. :shrug: I hate to clean the system out, then I have to try and remember all my user names and passwords all over again.

Clearing the cache does not remove the passwords or logon stuff.

Do you use Firefox?

I upgraded from Commodore 64 when windows 98 came out and it's real good.
Have CC cleaner, when I downloaded onto my shiny new Windows 98 it started wiping out my user names and passwords and I can't figure out which option to unclick to stop that.
How do I just clean the cache without the extra resource hogging add on?

I don't need some add on that hogs more resources to do what I can do myself with a mouse click or two.

CCleaner does not seem to be a resource hog. when i had Norton, damn, did that ever hog up a lot power. CCleaner works for me.

in fact, i had MORE problems with Norton deleting so many things, that i would have to do a re-install of the operating system.

OK did that and it unlogged me from here. Here we go with all the "forgot username" etc.

which is why i use CCleaner...it cleans out the old "pre-fetch and browser files", but does not get rid of passwords.''

i have absolutely no problems with CCleaner, the others that i linked you to, were what some others here may be doing, like "maybe" Racer..???

which is why i use CCleaner...it cleans out the old "pre-fetch and browser files", but does not get rid of passwords.''

i have absolutely no problems with CCleaner, the others that i linked you to, were what some others here may be doing, like "maybe" Racer..???
My CCleaner is wiping them all out too.

My CCleaner is wiping them all out too.

go back to the CCleaner screen, from there, you have to un-check all that you wish not to have removed, (then go to "applications" and select whatever browser you got listed there as well...PASSWORDS will be in each and every browser you are using)......and guess what...PASSWORDS is there, so you must have that "checked off" to be removed..!!!

actually in each browser you have, it'll say..."saved passwords"......it is in the "top" tier of the CCleaner menu.

Saved passwords is not checked. But they all get cleared out.

Could it be that I need to put the sites into "cookies to keep"?

Saved passwords is not checked. But they all get cleared out.

be sure to check ALL the browsers you have, even if you do not use a particular browser, make sure "saved passwords" is not checked off

Could it be that I need to put the sites into "cookies to keep"?

un-check "cookies" if that is already checked. (so they do not get cleaned out)

also, make sure that "auto complete form history" is not checked off as well.....

scroll down to "advanced" and make sure that "old pre-fetch data" is checked off.....

i gotta sign off for the night now, i gotta get ready for work....i'll check in tomorrow afternoon or mid-morning...

Last edited by a moderator:
APPROPRIATELY TITLED THREAD!!

I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same problems.
GREAT THANKS to the Gods, there's only 1 Airbrains.

I have an iphone.
Yeah, so?
Recently I've been having issues with this forum.
Right back at ya.
I can't make new threads, post replies, or even quote people.
Keep using it, thank you.
Tapatalk works fine though, so I'll continue lambasting y'all, especially Guardrail.
Thanks, yay.
Anyone else having this problem?
Naw mate, I've a droid, no worries.

{QUOTE]Sent from my iPhone using Crapatalk[/QUOTE]

sent from tapakey.

My problem is some big guy named Dave. He keeps insinuating about his status in some line somewhere.
Pops up in all the threads.:regretful: