Yellow | Truckingboards Exclusive 2009 COO INFO

utility

Here's a question... will people be able to bid across classifications? I was a linehaul driver as of the last change but now I'm a utility driver. This change gets rid of that job... will I be able to bid back into another linehaul spot somewhere?:USA:

looks like stl on barton street will be the break and fenton roadway will be the service center i guess that means pick up and delivery will run out of there i think i got it right if not need help on it t.k.scanlon stl city

By the way

If you're coming from the South to the Great North, be sure to purchase a roof rake, large snow shovels, Thermal clothes and a 4wh. drive vehicle w/ plow. We'll welcome you with open arms. Always have, Always will.

Ya'll might need to wear some shoes up here..........and if you are dating your sister...or cousin...stop lol:hysterical::1036316054:

jeff how do you get exibits that are on the change stl stuff thanks t.k.scanlon stl

Friend I just posted it from an anon source, I am not a member of the Union, you need to ask KK or some other knowledgeable union guy.

you are qualified, no special training required

whoever made this list will still have a job, maybe i can knock on his door and ask him i need a job of making up these coo's, i know how to make tables and use colors and change fonts and such, ...
I think all you really need is a dartboard.

As I said guys....lots of questions...you will be ready for them come Monday morning when your Local opens up....BUT remember...your BA has not had the time to meet with YRC labor management yet....I have not meet with them yet....but I too have alot of questions that we need answers to.....KK

Last week I was thinking about how screwed up everything is, and it is. But then I read an article about a 15 year old girl with stage 4 lung cancer and realized things could be so much worse. Merry Christmas and good luck to all.

makes us thankful to have good friends and family. all this other stuff comes and goes. god bless you yrcw guys we all are with ya. merry Christmas

amazing!!!!!!!!

are local tells us nothing ,roadway tells us nothing,tell us they know nothing ,but trucking boards knows .i think i have trust issues thanks for change of ops info MERRY CHRISTMAS to all the REAL TEAMSTERS out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the same feelings !

are local tells us nothing ,roadway tells us nothing,tell us they know nothing ,but trucking boards knows .i think i have trust issues thanks for change of ops info MERRY CHRISTMAS to all the REAL TEAMSTERS out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel the same way and I am only a Billy boy ORPHAN. However, I am beginning to feel that Bill may know the way out of this. I am going to try to put my thoughts on paper and then maybe put them on here. Think about this, cutting down on expenses of your own may keep you afloat to fight a better day.(money not spent, is actually money made) If what I am seeing is right. Billy has saved the company about One Billion dollars per year of things not to spend on, Which means they can get by on less and survive the next year and come out with a tiger in their heart. May God bless you all and lets pray I am right on this one. I know it will be tough on all, but most of all the ones losing their jobs. They may all be back within a year. I have been following all the news articules and putting things together as billy would and I see ways to be optimistic. And please do not shoot me just yet, but it all hinges on the 10% give back, A YES VOTE which was all part of their plan. But I now see this can work, when I did not see this untill Monday the 22nd.
This can be the best Christmas you have ever had if you study what he is doing, instead of thinking the worst, which is what I was doing. God help me when you start shooting back. :1036316054:

That is what bothers me the most about this whole thing , a-hole lies at The big r that claim they know nothing ! Thanks for this great site to keep the brothers informed. MERRY CHRISTMAS

Did I read it right that Columbus is going to have 98 road drivers?

Hey man how ya doin, if I'm reading those #'s right I think we will end up with 112, the 98 gain + the existing 14 we already have. There are so many ways to look at this thing, I did some other adding that I couldn't even explain here and came up with only 90 total. I 'm sure the guys at the hall will lead us through it and know exactly. :clap:

I feel the same way and I am only a Billy boy ORPHAN. However, I am beginning to feel that Bill may know the way out of this. I am going to try to put my thoughts on paper and then maybe put them on here. Think about this, cutting down on expenses of your own may keep you afloat to fight a better day.(money not spent, is actually money made) If what I am seeing is right. Billy has saved the company about One Billion dollars per year of things not to spend on, Which means they can get by on less and survive the next year and come out with a tiger in their heart. May God bless you all and lets pray I am right on this one. I know it will be tough on all, but most of all the ones losing their jobs. They may all be back within a year. I have been following all the news articules and putting things together as billy would and I see ways to be optimistic. And please do not shoot me just yet, but it all hinges on the 10% give back, A YES VOTE which was all part of their plan. But I now see this can work, when I did not see this untill Monday the 22nd.
This can be the best Christmas you have ever had if you study what he is doing, instead of thinking the worst, which is what I was doing. God help me when you start shooting back. :1036316054:
I'm with you ESP. I have been saying that Billy needs to go for quite some time now! However, I have been thinking a little bit differently lately. My thinking is that, since he has had some kind of strategic plan in place, (although it seems to be failing) he may be the only one that can continue the plan to completion. If we end up with a new leader, he could change the plan completely, and we may not have enough cash to survive long enough to see it through. Hopefully if Billy gets to stay.........His plan is nearing its completion stage!

I don't know......Maybe I'm losing it.:knockout:

This is confusing, Indianapolis yellow is losing local drivers and local dock but gaining break dock, does that mean we can't follow our driving jobs lost to bloomington and kokomo because overall we gain? If thats the case many won't transfer because my drive to blomington IN is no farther than Indianapolis but for some one else they wouldn't move to "WHERE?" Indiana!!! Thanks for giving us the facts so we can face them, good or bad they are reality. Last change (july) they had follow your work first then open bid for all remaining positions, that was by far more than fair. Hope our leaders get us that again.

We will have to see what the local union tells us.Follow your work should come first.The Local surprised Indy dock and P&D at the utility change with a sweetheart Road driver deal not in writing so be prepared for anything.
This is just my opinion of the way it reads but will depend on if they bid this change before or after dovetail of boards.
I would say the way it reads 3 guys from Yellow Indy or Indy Roadway would be able to bid Bloomington PD, and the 2 dock would come from Indy dock since they are losing. Bloomington has only 6 people, 4 drivers and 2 utility.Bloomington just lost three zipcodes to Evansville.So unless they are taking zip codes from some of Indy's runs and giving them to Bloomington, I can't see enough work for 2 dock and 3 more drivers. Bottom guy in Bloomington @ 19 years.

It looks like it will be 2 docks in Indy, with Yellows being the break bulk and Roadway being the city. It will be interesting to see how they bid jobs at these locations and if you will be able to bid the break bulk one time and the other location the next time and if the 10% will be able to work both locations or each location will have its own 10 %. Lots of questions and pretty sure I will not like the answers.

Emailed from an anon source

download it here for the .doc version
download it here for the .pdf version

You will need Microsoft Word to read this if you don't have it you can use the free one below
To download the viewer, click here: Microsoft Word Viewer 2003.

To view it online go here
you must have adobe reader installed to view online get it here

Jeff, you are really on the ball.......how in the world could you get this info when the ba's couldnt get this info.....??j..........i must say your are good at what you do.......keep it up......:1036316054:........and to top it off even more you work for a nonunion line......i do believe we need you on our side of the fence......Happy Holidays..:popcorn: