Yellow | Truckingboards Exclusive 2009 COO INFO

Jeff, you are really on the ball.......how in the world could you get this info when the ba's couldnt get this info.....??j..........i must say your are good at what you do.......keep it up......:1036316054:........and to top it off even more you work for a nonunion line......i do believe we need you on our side of the fence......Happy Holidays..:popcorn:

Because we have the biggest footprint in the LTL business and they know if it is sent here that it will be posted and their identity will not be revealed without a court order.When they want it seen, they send it to us... kinda like putting a billboard up, you would rather have it on I-40 where it would be seen than put it on a country road with 2 cars an hour. Truckingboards gets over 2 million page views per month, these are real stats and not fake stats like other sites throw up to make you think they are busy.
"When You Want To Know What's Going On" is our motto here and has been since 2002 :1036316054:

I am clueless about the coo, I know nothing about it, but I got people I can have look over it and tell me.

bad thing about this document its formatted in microsoft word and a butthole at my terminal has already modified it to stir crap up. i hope this is an authentic document

If its not 100% fact, as far as what was posted here first on Truckingboards, I'll never come back on Truckingboards again. And by the way, I'm not going any where either, I guarantee that. Just remember Truckingboards posted it here, before ANYBODY else did, on any other sites. If you want to know anything about freight, this is the site to find it.

I never claimed to be smart or the smartest person here... all the credit here goes to the people who are members here, I got the easy job.... keep the software up to date, do backups pay the bills. When you have 1800-2100 Members logging in every day and another couple of thousand looking everyday, somebody will give up the 411.

Thats why no other trucking forum site can compare to truckingboards.

How much you make off this site Jeff?

Millions.......

Austin_Powers_Mike_Myers_as_Dr_Evil.jpg

Put it to you this way... I still have to drive the truck full-time

Millions.....

Put it to you this way... I still have to drive the truck full-time

Speaking of millions...I need you to settle a bet for me...years ago didn't you have to pay to become a member here? I say yes..my wife says no. Maybe I'm thinking of some p*on site I paid to join...:hysterical:

Speaking of millions...I need you to settle a bet for me...years ago didn't you have to pay to become a member here? I say yes..my wife says no. Maybe I'm thinking of some p*on site I paid to join...:hysterical:

Back in the early days like 2002, I voluntarily asked for a Premium membership donation of 4.99 per year.

That didn't last long though and I didn't get much money either. :biglaugh:

Back in the early days like 2002, I voluntarily asked for a Premium membership donation of 4.99 per year.

That didn't last long though and I didn't get much money either. :biglaugh:

Thanks..I knew I was right. Thanks for all the time and effort you've put into this site. I don't post much, but I log in about everyday to expand my knowledge.

No Flash you are right !

I'm with you ESP. I have been saying that Billy needs to go for quite some time now! However, I have been thinking a little bit differently lately. My thinking is that, since he has had some kind of strategic plan in place, (although it seems to be failing) he may be the only one that can continue the plan to completion. If we end up with a new leader, he could change the plan completely, and we may not have enough cash to survive long enough to see it through. Hopefully if Billy gets to stay.........His plan is nearing its completion stage!

I don't know......Maybe I'm losing it.:knockout:

Yell man, You cannot be losing it if you are agreeing with me. Just the numbers I am seeing there is a billion plus dollars not going to be spent. :1036316054:

Thanks..I knew I was right. Thanks for all the time and effort you've put into this site. I don't post much, but I log in about everyday to expand my knowledge.

We have come a long way since then:1036316054: Merry Christmas

We have come a long way since then:1036316054: Merry Christmas
Truckingboards has become an addiction. That is scary! It is accurate when you say "When you want to know what is going on." A special thanks to all of the "sources" that supply the boards with their factual information. We are always the first to find out. Good work Jeff and the rest of you folks. It's much appreciated.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of our Trucking Boards Brothers and Sisters.

don't know if anybody noticed but these numbers do not even include laid off people throughout the system. Those people are already gone! They may get a chance when the company does the COO with a master call list. Change might show a net loss of 900 drivers but I do not think the laid off people are included in the count listed on the COO.
Thoughts anyone??

don't know if anybody noticed but these numbers do not even include laid off people throughout the system. Those people are already gone! They may get a chance when the company does the COO with a master call list. Change might show a net loss of 900 drivers but I do not think the laid off people are included in the count listed on the COO.
Thoughts anyone??

RAN is closing and shows -69 drivers. There were almost 100 drivers before layoffs started a few months ago.