Yellow | Truckingboards Exclusive 2009 COO INFO

don't know if anybody noticed but these numbers do not even include laid off people throughout the system. Those people are already gone! They may get a chance when the company does the COO with a master call list. Change might show a net loss of 900 drivers but I do not think the laid off people are included in the count listed on the COO.
Thoughts anyone??

I guess the -929 jobs could be added with the already laid off # to get Billy to his 3750 job loss promise that is stated in this article

Trucking Jobs

don't know if anybody noticed but these numbers do not even include laid off people throughout the system. Those people are already gone! They may get a chance when the company does the COO with a master call list. Change might show a net loss of 900 drivers but I do not think the laid off people are included in the count listed on the COO.
Thoughts anyone??
I'd say you are 100% correct.

why didn't somebody tell me?

Speaking of millions...I need you to settle a bet for me...years ago didn't you have to pay to become a member here? I say yes..my wife says no. Maybe I'm thinking of some p*on site I paid to join...:hysterical:
WHAT? There's p*on on the internet?...and I've been spending all my time here! :duh:

good luck

good luck to all but you follow your work if you can if not
you will be put on a master list & called take it or else:TR10driving03::TR10driving03::TR10driving03::butt kiss:

anon source?

We've had this information at CTI for weeks now. The question is what are they going to do with us after the merger is completed. We've heard that when it's all done then they are going to let 1/3 of the workforce go.