Truckingboards gets credit for my successful hunt.

Northern Flash

Today's Democrats are similar to Commies.
Credits
My wife and I just finished processing the deer I shot last Sunday. While we were processing it, she was teasing me and said that "had I not been on truckingboards while in my tree stand, I probably would have been sleeping and never seen the buck." The fact is, she's probably right. :biglaugh:
I've been busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest, haven't been getting much sleep, and haven't had time to be on here as often as usual. So while deer hunting, I usually catch a few cat naps. She credited TruckingBoards with me shooting the best buck that I've shot in almost 30 years. (Picture perfect 8 point.) I was visiting the Trucking accident forum at the time, and had to slowly slide my phone into my pocket to take the shot. He'll be hanging on the wall once I get him back from the taxidermist.

Thank God for modern technology (cell coverage in a tree stand) and a good chat forum to give you a reason to stay awake while hunting.:1036316054:

:smilies 19296:

No deer again tonight. That's two nights in a row which is abnormal. Maybe laying down on the bench seat when you're tired isn't working out so good.
:biglaugh:

th

you not seen any deer because your headlights are gone....if you turn on them damn headlights they would stand there and stare at you....but I'm also thinking your headlights might be a little high...lol

I smoked two does tonight just before dark. I'm disappointed that neither of my kids were with me to do the shooting. It was pouring rain when I went out and didn't even expect to see any because of the weather. Oh well, what else can a dad do? I'd rather them do the shooting, but at least there will be another full year of venison to eat. We should still have room for at least one more in the freezer.