Truckingboards Raffles

Discussion in 'Announcements and Help' started by Jeff, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff

Jeff Administrator

Raffle Rules

Truckingboards has a 100% Free Raffle system and we will be giving away goodies just because you are a member of Truckingboards.

There is nothing to buy, and the system is simple
    Go here to view what item we are Raffling off , we are going to try to get gift cards, CB radio stuff, etc.
    You have nothing to lose. If you win I pay the shipping charges to get what you won to you.
    If you win, you will have to provide me a physical address which will only be known by me to ship the item you won to you. Get in the game. Just click this at the top of the forum to get started.
    [​IMG]

Want a Free Plug of your product?
    If you have a product and want to raffle off one of your items please in exchange for some free advertising for your product then contact me here

We will put your product in our Paid Advertisers section and a link to where users can view and/or purchase your product. This will also get your product listed nicely in Google as we have thousands of links in Google.

Raffle Rules

2. Jeff

Jeff Administrator

Also remember, I do not pick the winner, the system randomly picks one so there will be no favorites played whatsoever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.