Trucks/Freight stranded

xeastend

TB Veteran
Credits
Spoke to a fellow ex road driver yesterday.He is friends with a regular west coast runner from J1 area.They wanted him to park at JA and have a good life!! Needless to say,he came back mt,but along the way,came across many Jevic truck sitting cleaned out in rest areas and truck stops.What fun it will be tracking and recovering them.Have fun Sun Cap!!!
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

You know! after this is all said and done, sun capital may realize it may have been cheaper to float the loan and sell the company and make a couple of bucks, then have to go thru the law suit's, bankruptcy court, and bad press, You know that equipment was worth more when it was rolling with freight on it, then what you'll get at the auction...
but what do I know?? I'm just a dumb local driver who has another job. I was taking a walk thru the park the other day and saw this...
439266789a3eb9ce0f5il5.jpg

it has resembles a certain V.P.

Where are they now?????

Larry R & the Tin man where are they now?,alos Jeff and Ron two really good guys hope they land somewhere good.

I got to thinking about the whole offer to retrieve and it's pretty damn scary. If you had an accident, you're not a Jevic employee. You have no insurance, not health, not worker's comp, not vehicle. You'd be screwed blue and tattoo'd.

I heard drivers saying they were asked to drive equipment back from j8 that had expired registrations, wonder if they were even insured. not worth the risk.

Care Full!!!

'NOT STARTIN ANYTHING HERE' But you folk's better hope that Sun Capital does'nt apply for Bankrypcy itself.

In these troubled time's and if (Sun Capital) has any other finacial problem's this could be their,(Big Wig's) to get out from under neath it.

'NOT STARTIN ANYTHING HERE' But you folk's better hope that Sun Capital does'nt apply for Bankrypcy itself.

In these troubled time's and if (Sun Capital) has any other finacial problem's this could be their,(Big Wig's) to get out from under neath it.

I sure hope no one is counting on the money for this or next year's vacation. Class action suits take years to settle, if ever. Asbestos is still going on after about 20 years of litigation. So if Sun Cap goes under, so be it.