Trump Has Fired Comey.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by slavenomore, May 9, 2017.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Dealing with Russia isn't a crime. Selling them 20% of America's uranium for Clinton foundation donations IS!

Bubba74, Toby, DCM_Doc and 1 other person like this.
  2. Northern Flash

After all of this time, still no evidence of Trump's ties to Russia. They obviously don't exist or we would have them already.
    This isn't even about an investigation, it's about an issue that the dems can keep going until the midterms. They don't want it resolved.

3. AzPilot

AzPilot Well-Known Member

Let me ask you this.............if it turns out that Trump was involved with the whole Russian hacking, are you still going to support him and say it was a conspiracy against him?

4. AzPilot

Actually there are a few Republican Senators saying the same thing(they're probably liars also) so go back to watching FauxNews to get the straight scoop.

5. SAC75

SAC75 Well-Known Member

Dumbest question I've ever heard in my entire life! No, of course not! Leftist hack!

But they don't have proof!

6. SAC75

SAC75 Well-Known Member

You're so smart! Where do you come up with all of them?

7. AzPilot

Thank you......do I need to point them all out or maybe ,since you have a computer you can look for yourself.

8. AzPilot

How is it a dumb question............maybe you just don't want to answer it.

9. SAC75

SAC75 Well-Known Member

I did answer it. Apparently you can't read!

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  10. SAC75

SAC75 Well-Known Member

Did I ask you? I'm pretty sure I didn't!

11. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

If it turns out my aunt has nads would she be my uncle?

SAC75 likes this.
  12. henry j

henry j Banned

At least 20 Democrats, (including Chuckie Schumer, Pelosi and Hillary) all wanted Comey fired in the past year.
    Now that he's been fired, they all love him. What a bunch of lying hypocrites.

Bart, Northern Flash and SAC75 like this.
  13. Northern Flash

AZ,
    Let me ask you this, if Hillary received windfall donations after selling the uranium to the Russians, will you still be supporting her and their crooked party?
    Oh, wait, forget it, the proof is already there and you still support those crooks.

SAC75 likes this.
  14. Northern Flash

There is always a few "Mavericks" who don't care about right or wrong, or the truth. They are in the wrong party.

15. Northern Flash

You obviously have a comprehension problem. Too many years of being a Liberal media watcher?

16. Northern Flash

That's all they have Henry. Lies and deception. Unfortunately they have drones that go along with the lies and hypocrisy.

17. AzPilot

You all seem to be sharing the same brain.....

18. SAC75

SAC75 Well-Known Member

Good one AzPilot! Knocking them out of the park! Jk!

Last edited: May 11, 2017
  19. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

Guys you have to stay focused. The Dem's stradagy in all of this is attempting to undermine the legitimacy of President Trump. They have pivoted to this plan even before inauguration and their lackeys in the media are playing along.

By the continued drumming of a false narrative of saying the Russians meddled in our elections and outcome (which they could not and no evedince shows that the blue collar workers in Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania were influenced by Russia), they hope to lay the groundwork for impeachment if they take the house in 18'. That is where their eyes are focused right now. They need to keep banging the drum in the attempts to influence their base..

In the mean time with a replacement to Comey they also fear that unearthing of scandals related to Clinton and even Obama may come about. There are many going back to Fast and Furious to the political targeting of the IRS against conservatives. The big one that is on the table though is larger than Watergate.. remember folks Hillary was fired from a team investigating watergate for unethical reasons.

The unmasking and violations of the Fourth Ammendment by the past administration against political opponents is the big rock that will tear down the house of cards known as the democrat party. It's only going to take one name and person to sing and it starts crumbling.. The lower level lacky who sent it up line will be the one who sings eventually and is not as protected as the big players.. that will be the one who sings! Or mysteriously disappear's...

Northern Flash likes this.
  20. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

One thing the Left is very efficient at is throwing out accusations that they themselves are guilty of. Case in point:
    The Russian connection; the only true and proven connection of Russian collusion of any player in the game right now fall's back on Hillary and Podesta with the Uranium deal.

In many ways this plays along with the playbook of Rules for Radicals. By throwing out false accusations and beating it into the ground there will be many who fall for the lie. It's an old stradagy really. Remember Hitler and his propaganda minister is quoted, "say a lie often and eventually it becomes a truth" this is what the current stradagy is. Keep beating the drum that Trump is connected with the Russians and you will have many believing it eventually. We see some already do in society today. In the mean time the true connection gets covered up by the media as well as the real scandal involving the breach of Constitutional rights of citizens by the former administration and departments governed by the executive branch.