Trump mocks disabled

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dick Dastardly, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Based on your posts, either Obama himself, or someone else in the Democrat Party is who you worship. Harry Reid perhaps?

It's easy to understand for everyone but you. We read your posts, it's that simple. You crush the Republicans at every opportunity, but never touch a Democrat. So not only are you a fence sitter, but you're a complete fraud. And a nutless one at that, since you are too much of a coward to take a stance and defend it. Instead you hide behind your so-called neutral position........which is laughable.

jimmy g likes this.
  2. Northern Flash

What? Don't they have radio and TV down in Mexico where you spend all of your time? You worry about Mexico, we'll worry about the USA.

This coming from a guy who refuses to condemn Obama and Hillary for their constant lying. You've never made a single comment about the lies that have come from those two. That's exactly why you've been determined to be a fraud. Just for fun, let's say that every inaccuracy from Carson and Trump are an actual lie, DO THEIR LIES COMPARE IN IMPORTANCE TO OBAMA'S AND HILLARY'S LIES?

Of course they don't exist, because you make sure that you never come right out and admit to which party you belong to. But you only bash the Republicans. So we'll let everyone else decide which party you support, based on that.

You aren't kidding anyone.

3. Northern Flash

But then again, if you'd just get off your ass, the public wouldn't be supporting you with their tax dollars either. And that doesn't take brains, just ambition.

4. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Well the reply has nothing to do with Trump
    Just the normal kick the disabled.
    I got to think of some bs products 'conservatives" will buy
    pantys' belonging to Sarah Palen $99 plus shipping and handling

5. Northern Flash

I'll buy Sarah's panties, you will buy Hillary's. :9529:

6. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Gaaarooooos

7. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

More working fems like him than repubs

8. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Ha thats a good one :1036316054::clapping:

pilot87 likes this.
  9. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Dems, not fems. Big thimb, autocorrect. :duh:

pilot87 likes this.
  10. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

It's Northern Flash in a meme! :hysterical:

[​IMG]

Magoo and pilot87 like this.
  11. Northern Flash

You're right Jimmy. The working class from both parties are gravitating toward Trump. That's what is making these establishment types so nervous about him.
    I still think that there will be enough independents and clear minded Democrats that will end up voting for Cruz, and he'll win. He's level headed and not bombastic, yet he knows the system and is willing to stand up for right and wrong. There just isn't anything to dislike about him.

jimmy g likes this.
  12. Northern Flash

That's why we need a Republican President that will bring jobs back to America. And I can't find a Republican that is going to cut my Social Security. They are in favor of strengthening the economy with jobs, then the Social Security won't need to be adjusted. The Democrat spending spree and the lack of jobs is causing the SS fund to need adjustment though. Either we elect a president that is job and business friendly or you're right, SS will need to be adjusted at some point.

13. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Trump worries establishment types because he has so much money they can't blackmail him or buy him. What are they gonna offer him $5 billion?

Northern Flash likes this.
  14. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

:hilarious:
    Have they been washed??:hilarious:

pilot87 and Magoo like this.
  15. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

I would have guessed that the working fems would like Clinton or Sanders more than Trump.....:hilarious:.

Big Dave likes this.
  16. pilot87

You really do have reading comprehension issues..... What a shame.....

Thanks for reading my posts...that's a nice start....now if you just think a little deeper perhaps you'll begin to actually comprehend them....... But keep reading...!

Wow.... I "crush" the Republicans.... I didn't realize how powerful my words are.....no wonder you're so upset... Actually my posts are in response to your blind loyalty and trust of Republicans to make this World a better place for you.... I point out that it isn't going to happen....just as I point out that the Democrats aren't going to make it happen either.....

Politically....yes.... I'm a "fence sitter" or nuetral, however you wish to describe it...... I have taken a stance regarding where my hope lies.....and that is not with the political systems of this Nation...nor of This World....and I have defended that position.... You are the one that, thus far, has not been able to understand that.... Perhaps you have been more manipulated by Extreme partisian politics than you realize and that you've become unable to think beyond those simplistic talking points that you take as your truth....
    Your "thinking" has been reduced to the point that you're willing to overlook anything....just so long as Democrats are "squashed".... That willingness to accept anything that your favorite candidate or politician tells you...demonstrates to me that you are the one who doesnt stand for anything....

Does that make you a fraud?... No...it just makes you foolish.....

Do my view points make me a fruad?... No.... It shows that I able to recognize the political system for what it is....and can see the conditions present..here as well as globally, and understand that the underlying problems and solutions are not either a "right or left" issue..
    What is truely laughable is the fact that you're so willing and desperate that you would overlook anything the so called "conservatives" do or say just as long as Democrats are crushed... That is as laughable as it is sad... Not a very noble "stance" in my view.....

17. SuperCourse

SuperCourse WHO IS JOHN GALT?

Sort of, Magoo chewed all the flavor out of them.

18. pilot87

I don't really worry about the USA or Mexico..... But yes we have TV here...cable...satellite....local channels.... I use my satellite radio here too..... We even have hot running water!!... You should come visit Mexico.... I would even let you stay at my place.... Ohh wait...I better not get carried away..... There are some nice hotels I could recommend...lol

First off.... I don't think they "constantly" lie... Secondly.... I don't think they haven't made false statements either....
    I have noticed as of late, that you have taken to using "inaccuracies," as a way to excuse the lies of your choice of politicians... Isn't that being a little "PC"?......I've also noticed that, for you, it's the size of the lie that matters....not the fact they are lying....

But...ok... Just for fun.... You tell me a lie from Obama or Clinton..... I'll do some research into it and if its, in fact, a lie.... I'll gladly prounce it as a lie and them, as lying.....However do not start with the Bengahazi stuff.... They have not proved anything of consequence thus far....and I've already commented on that.... But since they "contantly" lie...I'm confident you can come up with some real examples...
    So go ahead....cite some examples and lets have some fun....

19. pilot87

Im not sure if I should laugh or :9529:

falconfan likes this.
  20. Northern Flash

No thanks. Reading your posts is like watching paint dry. And I'm done conversing with those who hate my country and are doing everything in their power to bring it down. And yes, you are one of them.

Actually I probably used the wrong word, attack probably would have been more accurate, since you've actually never been able to support your Liberal stance.

Neutrality isn't when you only take one side......which is exactly what you do. Therefore, you are a Liberal Democrat, since it's only them that you support.

I've already wasted more time responding than you are worthy of.
    Gooooood Day.