Trump mocks disabled

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dick Dastardly, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Hillary told Chelsea and the President of Egypt the truth, then for two weeks lied to the American people.
    She's a liar, and you're a liar lover.
    Gooooood day.

2. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

I tried to warn you lefties. The Donald is up 9% in the cnn poll just released. Not only that he leads the next guy by 20 pts.
    Keep ragging on him he'll be up to 40% next month.

Keepingon likes this.
  3. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

A couple more terror attacks and we can go ahead and put him in the Whitey House.For every terrorist attack in America and the world,the Dems chances of winning the presidency deteriorates.

4. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

Ok.... Here is what I came up with regarding the Emails that you referenced....

"Sept 11, 1:12 p.m Clinton sends an email to her daughter, Chelsea, that reads: “Two of our officers were killed in Benghazi by an al Qaeda-like group: The Ambassador, whom I handpicked and a young communications officer on temporary duty w a wife and two young children. Very hard day and I fear more of the same tomorrow.”

Key words, "an al Qaeda-like group"......

"Sept. 12, 3:04 p.m.: Clinton calls then-Egyptian Prime Minister Hisham Qandil and tells him, “We know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack — not a protest.” An account of that call was contained in an email written by State Department Public Affairs Officer Lawrence Randolph that summarizes the call between the two leaders."

I couldn't find a reference to any e-mail that was sent directly by Clinton to the Egyptian Prime Minister...But this one recalls a Phone call to him as regards the attack.......

"Sept. 14: At a White House press briefing, Press Secretary Carney denies reports that it was a preplanned attack. “I have seen that report, and the story is absolutely wrong. We were not aware of any actionable intelligence indicating that an attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi was planned or imminent. That report is false.” Later in that same briefing, Carney is told that Pentagon officials informed members of Congress at a closed-door meeting that the Benghazi attack was a planned terrorist attack. Carney said the matter is being investigated but White House officials “don’t have and did not have concrete evidence to suggest that this was not in reaction to the film.”

Incongruities appear between the different reports...... IF you want to claim those as deliberate lies.... I'll give you that.......

If they were so damaging to the Nation they would have had her up on some charge of something..... you know it....I know it.....

I

You just can't have an adult discussion can you?.....How childish.......

Here's another fine example of being juvenile...

Of all the remarks you could have made.... I wonder why your mind went there.......

Magoo likes this.
  5. pilot87

I suppose they may be boring to you.....You seem to like to be "entertained" by all the Bluster of Trump.......

Hmmm... Someone that holds a differing opinion than you equates to "Hating your Country" and doing everything in their power to bring it down"?.... You have a flair for being overly dramatic and very often, flat out wrong..........I guess you do buy into anything they sell......
    Think about this.... If everyone bought into the same political ideology.....without question..(like you) ...that would "take down" a Country faster than opposing points of view ....... That is what you seem to approve of.....

Likewise.......

I guess you can't think of any more of Obama and Clinton lies...... It would have been fun to see...and most likely be able to agree on some of them as "lies"......but I think you saw that it would just confirm what I've been telling you all along......Democrats Lie also....Just like Republicans....That wouldn't be very "winning" for you.........

So go ahead..."duck out".... You have a Gooooood Day as well......... I have other things to tend to....

P.S. We may disagree....often vehemently, but I enjoy our spirited conversations........ I'm sure we'll "debate" again.....

6. pilot87

His poll numbers are reflective of how many Republicans support him.....which is to be expected from all the media coverage he gets....

Magoo likes this.
  7. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

No we won't "debate" again. I'm tired of people like you. If you hate our country, get the :censored: out, and stay out. As I've said before, you're a fence walker that stands for nothing. The only thing that I want to hear from you in the future is how with each trip back to Mexico, you've taken a few illegals back with you.
    When you grow a set a balls large enough to admit where you stand and which party you belong to, feel free to contact me again, but until then........:censored: off. And stop quoting my posts.

8. pilot87

If that's your choice....I guess we won't..... You're tired of "people like me" People that don't bow to your points of view?... You're not up to the challenge I guess......

Just more of your nonsense......Opposing views to you equates to "Hating our Country".... and yet you called me "Stupid" in another post.....

I've explained many times in clear concise terms.....You have reading comprehension issues that you try to cover for by just disregarding what I say in support of my views and keep clinging to your own misguided opinion so you can continue to feel good about yourself... whatever..... You openly admit that you are willing to "Overlook almost anything" that a Republican Candidate does or says....just so long as liberals are "squashed"....and yet you say I don't stand for anything???.... Sounds to me that YOU are the one that stands for very little.....next to nothing....

When you grow up......and can converse as an adult than can understand that someone does not have to belong to a political party...feel free to contact me again........

Ohhh yes....more :censored: language to show how grown up and "tough" you are....... Thanks for making my point.......

As far as not quoting your posts...... No promises.....it is an open and public forum....... So.... Take care....have a great evening.....

Magoo likes this.