Trump, Putin held a second, undisclosed meeting at G20 summit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

I listened to 1:22 of it, and I'm at a loss for words. What a waste, yet people sit there like drones and soak up that drivel.
    Shaking my head.

2. Northern Flash

CNN just reported that in this second meeting, Trump worked a deal with Putin to give them another 20% of our Uranium, as long as Putin would drop a few hundred million dollars into the Clinton Trump Library and Massage Parlor.
    :biglaugh:

Bart likes this.
  3. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Sounds like something CNN would say

Are we sure it was Hilly with Urainum One and not Trump

Didn't trump, Stalin and hitler sign a non aggression pact a few years ago?

Northern Flash likes this.
  4. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

If that's the case, Trump has no idea what Putin actually said to Trump and Trump has no way to know what was said to Putin on his behalf..... What could possibly go wrong..

Can you imagine the hue and cry if Obama had done that....lol.... It sure wouldn't have been tossed aside as "fake news"..... even if it was...

5. pilot87

Lot of people thought a "President Trump" was a laughing matter before the "election"...... Then look what happened...

I thinks its highly unlikely at this point..... But a lot can change between now and then.... I wouldn't want to bet against the gullibility of so many voters these days.......besides, he can always find an excuse to bomb some country.... People always think they have to support a " war President "...... War is what bonds Americans to their politicians.....

6. Bubba74

you have Barry on tape telling the Russian president to tell Putin he will have "more flexability" after the election
    the MSM did not give a crap and it was swept away
    this in nothing more than a witch hunt in an attempt to destroy an administration that they don't like

Northern Flash, kboomarang and SAC75 like this.
  7. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

[​IMG]

ROLLING STONES HOLD A SECOND UNDISCLOSED CONCERT AT STADIUM. :hilarious:

Bart likes this.
  8. pilot87

The occasion was a joint press conference with Medvedev, the then Russian President, prior to a global nuclear security summit in Seoul, South Korea... It was in regard to an issue regarding a planned NATO missile defense system had been a sticking point in U.S/ Russian relations... Putin was concerned about Washington's refusal to offer Moscow a written guarantee that its planned missile defence system would not be aimed against Russia....and that is what the overheard on open mic comment was in regard too......

This case with Trump being alone with just Putin himself and only his interpreter is a much different circumstance.... Truthfully, only Putin and his interpreter actually know what was said..... Trump doesn't know for sure about if he was told what really was said...and we the public, have no clue either... Another cause for concern is Trumps obvious admiration of Putin and his praise of him..... Quite different situations....

9. pilot87

The Republicans are "guilty" of the same thing.....we both know that....and personally speaking, shouldn't opposing political politicians be providing such "checks" on the opposition party's politicians?....
    Actually if wrong doing is suspected, or worse, criminal activity is suspected, we should be happy such investigations take place...... By looking the other way and let it continue if there is something going on, is a disservice to the good of the Nation and to all of its citizens.... Look at the multiple Benghazi hearings and investigations....as an example...... You didn't seem to mind all those investigations....and I'd bet you'd like more of them.....
    I know.....it's "different" when its your politician of favor.....but should any of us be so loyal to any political philosophy or politician that we should be so willing to excuse and overlook something that could be a very dangerous thing for the general good of the Nation?....

10. Bubba74

but they weren't allow
    they were in a room with the other G20 leaders and their wives along with interpretors, CNN already admitted the story was false

As for Barry extremely bad optics just like the Jr meeting with the Russian lobbyist lawyer, yet one who was the leader of the free world gets a complete pass, the other who was a private citizen working on his fathers campaign is treated like a criminal

but there was no wrong the whole theory was concocted to justify Hillys loss pure and simple

11. Northern Flash

Yep. Anderson Cooper just reported that Trump was twisting Stalin and Hitler's arm to get them to sign on, but he finally broke their spirits.

12. Northern Flash

The worst part is that the GOP is so stupid that they don't even mention this anymore. I would be bringing this open mic incident up at every opportunity and show the American people who the real "collusion" people are.

Why is it that every time the Democrats accuse the Republicans of something, after doing some research, we find out that the Democrats themselves are the ones who committed the real act?

13. Northern Flash

But they still get the win overall because their fake news story makes the front page headlines, but the corrections and retractions are on page 13 of the bird cage liners and late in their news casts where nobody is paying attention any longer.

Then the drones, like those here on Truckingboards, regurgitate the fake story and ignore the corrections and retractions.

14. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode

Oh you mean like Hillary's uranium deal with Russia.

15. Northern Flash

Yep. And Obama had the "flexibility" to work more tightly with Russia. I wonder if Hillary and Bill lined Obama's pocket for keeping quiet about this Uranium transaction?

16. kboomarang

Well he has been snapping up real estate just like Ber-nut.

17. Northern Flash

I'm assuming that Obama has been snapping up properties in the hood right? Surely he isn't living next to those elitist White folks.

18. kboomarang

I think it's safe to say that joint he bought in DC is probably actually a Soros/DNC funded deal to be used as an HQ to undermine the current administration, given Barry's live style and recreational lust how can anyone actual believe he would choose to live there, well unless he's gone all Marion Barry.

19. pilot87

You can believe that if you wish....and you may be right.....however, without investigations of the allegations, we can't know with certainty either way..... Based on the past eight years, Republicans should be the last to object to an investigation.....

I'm not saying he's guilty of anything....so far... We have to see what the investigations show..... Party loyalists always call investigations into their politicians "witch hunts"..... I take such statements with a grain if salt..... That being said....sometimes they prove to be just that..... Time will tell...

20. pilot87

Often times, the "drones" are the Republicans......but it can happen on either side of the color coded political spectrum....