Yellow | TRUMP SAVED YELLOW BUTT BACK IN 2020

Chavez

TB Lurker
Credits
I'am glad Mr. Trump gave us 3 mores years to work with the $700 Million Bail out back in 2020, because congress didn't want to approve it. Hawkin could have save at least $3 Million dollars by leaving YRC name on the Equiptment, how dumb was that.

:emoticon digging:

I'am glad Mr. Trump gave us 3 mores years to work with the $700 Million Bail out back in 2020, because congress didn't want to approve it. Hawkin could have save at least $3 Million dollars by leaving YRC name on the Equiptment, how dumb was that.

:emoticon digging:
Tripping over dollars to pick up pennies

I don't believe the CARES act funds could have been used to re-brand the truck inventory. My issue with the CARES act funds is that the Fed Gov't paid $700M for a 30% stake in a company worth (at the time) about $60M. The sharks in the "Shark Tank" would have rolled over.

The good news is that the Fed Gov't looks like it'll get the money back and my Tax Dollars won't have to pay for this 'investment'. I'm all for a public-private partnership when there's a benefit to the common good. But if Yellow would have gone bankrupt during early COVID, while the rest of the Trucking world was growing like gangbusters, I think more Yellow employees would have found jobs easier.

I cannot say anything bad about that deal. It came when the pandemic was at its worse and it got me through to the end of the line with Yellow.

I don't believe the CARES act funds could have been used to re-brand the truck inventory. My issue with the CARES act funds is that the Fed Gov't paid $700M for a 30% stake in a company worth (at the time) about $60M. The sharks in the "Shark Tank" would have rolled over.

The good news is that the Fed Gov't looks like it'll get the money back and my Tax Dollars won't have to pay for this 'investment'. I'm all for a public-private partnership when there's a benefit to the common good. But if Yellow would have gone bankrupt during early COVID, while the rest of the Trucking world was growing like gangbusters, I think more Yellow employees would have found jobs easier.
The entire $700 million was collateralized by terminal property. PLUS the government got 30% ownership of the company.

There was no chance the Treasury was ever going to lose.

I believe when we received the loan yellow was carrying about 6
550 million in debt actually paying down the number but that didn't pay the lobiestys and yellow corporate not Trump's fault crooked management walking šŸ¤¬ away šŸ˜” with full briefcases