Trump sends $25,000 check to fallen soldier's family on same day as Washington Post report

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

As Jimmy stated earlier, the administration calls the widow ahead of time and alerts the widow of the future phone call that is coming from the President, and somehow by the time the call comes in, the widow just happens to be sitting next to her Congresswoman????????
    And that itself doesn't throw up a red flag of the politicization that is forthcoming????????

Thank you, your wife, and him for his service to our country. I have a couple relatives that are currently serving also.:1036316054:

I was the assistant coach for my Son's football team and the head coach was also active duty and had the position of being the one that goes to the family of fallen soldiers to give them the bad news. He told me stories that were just heart wrenching. So I'm very familiar with how that works. I don't think that I could do that job.

Their attacks gave him very few options. Would I have done what Trump did? No. But that's not how he rolls. He punches back, even sometimes when he shouldn't.

Anyone who would try to make political hay out of your husband's death is a POS, same goes for the Cowskank.
    I wouldn't donate a single penny to that disgraceful asshat's gofundme account.

2. Northern Flash

And if General Dunford makes the call to the widows, the left will say that Trump sucks because their death wasn't important enough for him to bother doing it himself.
    This is what happens when a group of political hacks are still blubbering about an election loss. Nothing is off limits to these radicals.

I recall things much differently. She got sympathy to begin with, then she turned it political. So screw her also.
    Did you see any of this crap going on during the eight years of Obama? I don't recall any of it.
    I guess that we didn't have any military deaths during Obama's reign of terror?:nono h4h:

3. Northern Flash

I wouldn't give someone like her a single penny. Politicizing your husband's death is over the top for me.

She probably hired an agent to negotiate her price for the interviews that she is giving to the media. Shameful to say the least.

4. Northern Flash

Why don't you do some research on the issue instead of throwing out b.s.? You have nothing but time on your hands.

She would have received more into that account had she not gone political with it.
    I don't reward political hacks.

5. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

I'd say that you should put your money where your mouth is, if you think she's so worthy you should send in your donation.

buffalobill likes this.
  6. Northern Flash

Yep. That greedster got a windfall profit off the sale of a bus that he remodeled, and kept every cent of it. Not to mention, you know that he didn't pay income taxes on it.
    Where is Lois Lerner and Koskenin when you need an audit done on a leftist?

7. Northern Flash

He only favors giving away other people's money.

8. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

The thing with Trump is that everything is about Trump.
    Thats all he really cares about, he puts his name on everything.
    One morning we'll see it painted on the White House

9. Northern Flash

Yep. He used to sell his name because that meant quality.
    As long as he doesn't put rainbow lights on the White House like that homosexual did, he'll stay in good graces with me.