Trump to nominate Sen Mitch McConnels brother inlaw to head PBGC

Credits
Tomorrow 5/17/2018, pension committee to have hearing, head of PBGC to be the only witness.

This is very important hearing, real facts will be presented.

I'm surprised Kennesaw Kidd or Freight Master didn't post this upcoming hearing.

For news on all things pension, go to "pension tsunami" website.

It's been 2 weeks and not a peep on what information this latest herring brought forth.

Volumes could be spoken as to why freight master didn't post, this herring until i mentioned it.
No heart breaking testimony in it, mama didn't get hit by a train, and the dog didn't get run over.

The big take home is this. congress isn't going to keep bailing multi employer pension funds out for decades to come.
I.E. they are all going to have to get their ::shit:: together.

Number one, no more crooked numbers. those of you who think your pension fund is in the green zone. If it used single employer numbers it would probably be in the red.

Those of you in pension funds with the BIG PENSIONS get ready for the other shoe to drop. Your employer doesn't have a money tree just for your pension. Your company only has one pie, and you've been taking to big of a slice.

I wish some one would watch the hearing, and tell me what the testimony means. when you read between the lines.

I for one am tired of everything being turned into a political campaign.

The reason MPRA was the Miller Kline act was because Mr. Miller was the most liberal member of congress. Intelligent people would have read between the lines and said. If that commie Miller says are pensions need to be cut, we better cut them. Cause we ain't gonna get a bail out from them. To many poor people need the real bailout from the commie's in congress.

It's been 2 weeks and not a peep on what information this latest herring brought forth.

Volumes could be spoken as to why freight master didn't post, this herring until i mentioned it.
No heart breaking testimony in it, mama didn't get hit by a train, and the dog didn't get run over.

The big take home is this. congress isn't going to keep bailing multi employer pension funds out for decades to come.
I.E. they are all going to have to get their :::shit::: together.

Number one, no more crooked numbers. those of you who think your pension fund is in the green zone. If it used single employer numbers it would probably be in the red.

Those of you in pension funds with the BIG PENSIONS get ready for the other shoe to drop. Your employer doesn't have a money tree just for your pension. Your company only has one pie, and you've been taking to big of a slice.

I wish some one would watch the hearing, and tell me what the testimony means. when you read between the lines.

I for one am tired of everything being turned into a political campaign.

The reason MPRA was the Miller Kline act was because Mr. Miller was the most liberal member of congress. Intelligent people would have read between the lines and said. If that commie Miller says are pensions need to be cut, we better cut them. Cause we ain't gonna get a bail out from them. To many poor people need the real bailout from the commie's in congress.
Why don't you watch the hearings. Why do you need somebody to tell you what the testimony means? You have a lot of opinions and trolling remarks on these forums, are you now saying that your brain cannot comprehen things?

Why don't you watch the hearings. Why do you need somebody to tell you what the testimony means? You have a lot of opinions and trolling remarks on these forums, are you now saying that your brain cannot comprehen things?
NO dummy, I watched the hearing. I'm encouraging others to watch the hearings and share their opinions.

It is sad, three years after KLINE MILLER, and NUCPP has done nothing to educate their, useful idiots.

Roady, I can tell you are a ball of fire. How's that calling republican law makers and threatening not to vote for them working for you.

Just for your information Roady, republicans were never counting on your vote. Don't expect them to bailout profit making, private corporations, pensions.

Roady doesn't it seem idiotic to expect congress to bail out multi employer pension funds. When so many Americans have no pensions, no 401k's, work for minimum wage. Don't you think the working poor are entitled to "the butch lewis act" too.

Hey Gumper, you got all the answers. Thanks for enlightening me on all your facts. Nobody knows more then you on these forums. I'm just a ball of fire dummy and you my friend are a piece of :crap:. God bless!

Hey Gumper, you got all the answers. Thanks for enlightening me on all your facts. Nobody knows more then you on these forums. I'm just a ball of fire dummy and you my friend are a piece of :crap:. God bless!
Roady, i kind of hoped you would have watched the hearing this weekend. Posted some insightful opinions on what you learned from the hearing. I guess old dogs don't want to learn, they'd rather be used as political pawns.

LOL he got banned haha. I was thinking about the same thing as well.