Trump,trump,trump !!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by arkbestman, Mar 26, 2016.

1. fatboybuffett

fatboybuffett Banned

Still waiting ......magoon.....pilot87. ......

2. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

Show me a post I made about Trump and "Nuking the World"?......

3. fatboybuffett

fatboybuffett Banned

Wow you are illiterate. You harassing me?. I said Magoon nuking the world. Magoon! Can you read. It was Magoon. Incase your really dumb, it was Magoon

4. fatboybuffett

fatboybuffett Banned

Still waiting pilot87. ....magoon.........
    Where's the facts of Trump nuking everyone

5. pilot87

I never said Trump said that............ Show me any post I made saying he would..... You can't can you??

And NO.... you didn't demonstrate how any of Magoo's comments "smear the white man".......

6. fatboybuffett

fatboybuffett Banned

Uh yawn your boring. Come on own up to your ignorance. I showed you already, now show me where Donald Trump going to Nuke the world. What's wrong Pilot87, can't handle being wrong again

7. fatboybuffett

fatboybuffett Banned

Come on pilot87. .....yawn still waiting....you got nothing don't you

8. fatboybuffett

fatboybuffett Banned

You there? Another leftist lie huh

9. fatboybuffett

fatboybuffett Banned

10. pilot87

Just as I thought...... I thought possibly...for just a moment, we could have a reasonable dialog....guess it's not possible.. [​IMG]

11. fatboybuffett

fatboybuffett Banned

aww poor baby, wah wah wah
    I'm still waiting, I posted already......where did Donald Trump say he's going to Nuke
    Come on go tell again cuz you can't prove nothing

12. fatboybuffett

fatboybuffett Banned

13. fatboybuffett

fatboybuffett Banned

[​IMG]

Here it is people. Since pilot87 is an idiot. Magoon said "Rumps going to Nuke".
    I replied with article of Obama taking nuclear launch codes with him. How can Trump nuke ( pilot87, magoon) if nuke codes aren't there. And besides every article magoon posts is a smear of Trump(the white guy) I don't like Obama, we all know that. But it's not of his race color, it's his lies, ruining this country, supplying ISIS with weapons, money vehicles, disgrespecting, our flag, constitution etc....you all know. Never see magoon talk bad about Obama.
    So there ya go pilot87, wipe those tears away, put on the big boy pants.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  14. pilot87

Yes, I agree that the Republican establishment was sent, and has received, a clear message......most notably in the sound rejection of Bush.... What they have left is Trump and Cruz.....both arguably "outsiders"....... On the Democratic side, I agree that Clinton is definitely "establishment"...which is why Sanders is doing as good as he is..... however, just because a candidate is "anti-establishment" doesn't mean in any way shape or form that they will do anything that will benefit the vast majority of the working class Americans......

I think Sanders is very popular with the young generation of people because they see their future evaporating in front of them and Sanders speaks to those issues important to them and their futures..... I don't feel as though programs such as Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid are "Entitlements" in the context implied...... What Sanders is suggesting isn't "giving away free stuff"....he is proposing spending taxpayer money on programs that would provide a tangible benefit to working class people.....as opposed to tax cuts to the wealthiest class.....or to Corporations who then offshore more jobs and shelter their money in off shore accounts and avoid taxes otherwise that could be used to the betterment of, we the people.... We likely disagree on that point.....but that what makes things interesting.......

Last point..... Just because a candidate says they will do this or that....doesn't mean they will or that they even can if they wanted to..... I personally don't think Sanders can deliver on what he says in his speeches...nor do I feel Trump or Cruz will do anything that will be of benefit to the majority of Americans.....

Magoo likes this.
  15. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Rumps said in one of his speeches/ interviews last week he would not rule out using them on Isis.
    http://fortune.com/2016/03/23/trump-nuclear-weapons-isis/
    Donald Trump Won't Rule Out Using Nukes Against ISIS
    http://thehill.com/policy/defense/2...t-take-nuclear-off-the-table-in-any-situation
    Trump says he wouldn't take use of nuclear weapons 'off the table
    Donald Trump refused to take the use of nuclear weapons off the table in any situation, including in Europe or the Middle East, during a wide-ranging town hall on Wednesday on MSNBC.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/01/politics/obama-nuclear-summit-isis/
    Obama: Trump 'doesn't know much about foreign policy'

Fatty Look at the news you can find thing for yourself. It's all out there.
    You said "Where's the facts of Trump nuking everyone"
    No one wrote Trump is going to nuke everybody, just some people

pilot87 likes this.
  16. fatboybuffett

fatboybuffett Banned

Ya but also Sanders wanting a % 52 tax bracket, it's not free.

17. Magoo

Fatty one of the links is Humor not actually news.
    Don't believe everything you read

pilot87 likes this.
  18. fatboybuffett

fatboybuffett Banned

It was a smear campaign on Chris Matthews show. Another attempt at the left to criss up Donald Trump. Still magoon, where's your facts, other than an untrue leftist campaign smear that Trump will nuke. And like I said, how will that happen when Obama taking launch codes with him. Your making a ridiculous impossible situation out of a false story.

19. pilot87

Citing a link to a Satire website ( The Borowitz Report ) as "proof" of "smearing the white man" is laughable......
    Same applies to the other link...... Those do NOT provide "proof" of any "smear to the white man" that you accused Mr Magoo of....Which is the question that I posed to you in my first post to you...... I mentioned nothing about Trump and "Nuking the world"........

Your propensity for trying to insult me, and others you disagree with, demonstrate your lack of credibility and your inability to have a civil discussion...... If you want to at least attempt to have an ongoing dialog...be civil and adult like about it....or I will not acknowledge anymore of your irrelevant posts or comments....

Magoo likes this.
  20. Magoo

Google "trump said he would use nukes" and read the results.

pilot87 likes this.