FedEx Freight | Trump's corporate tax cut for the windfall

Okay, So .....does anyone care to take a stab at the amount the April raise will come in at....?

$1.50 ?.....$2.00 ?.......$2.50 ?.... Per hour For City.......

$.04 ? . . .$.06 ?.... $.08 ?...Per Mile Road.......

Okay, So .....does anyone care to take a stab at the amount the April raise will come in at....?

My guess is 1 dollar, who knows how much for road.

rumor has it,,,,,,,no mileage raise, just hourly, just heard this last night

OcfYbwy.jpg

120 pages

Funny, we were just talking about this...

Why on earth would someone want to be one of those?
Working nights for 12+yrs,killing my weekends, holidays, getting stuck in a sketchy hotel because roads are iced, sitting by the phone like a semi-trained primate, getting bumped to dock work just to keep lights on, driving at 4am when I could be in my bed all while making slightly more than my city counterparts, all while becoming an overweight, bitter impotent shell of a man, resentful of city guys?

Where do I sign up?!??

Working nights for 12+yrs,killing my weekends, holidays, getting stuck in a sketchy hotel because roads are iced, sitting by the phone like a semi-trained primate, getting bumped to dock work just to keep lights on, driving at 4am when I could be in my bed all while making slightly more than my city counterparts, all while becoming an overweight, bitter impotent shell of a man, resentful of city guys?

Where do I sign up?!??
Also VERY well played! :1036316054:
:biglaugh:

So this quote from that article seems to indicate no tax money will go to the pension but will just use the bond money in place? "FedEx’s Chief Financial Officer Alan Graf said on a Dec. 19 earnings call that should the tax changes pass, the company would use some of the savings to make additional pension fund contributions."

So this quote from that article seems to indicate no tax money will go to the pension but will just use the bond money in place? "FedEx’s Chief Financial Officer Alan Graf said on a Dec. 19 earnings call that should the tax changes pass, the company would use some of the savings to make additional pension fund contributions."
Last year they issued bonds, to the tune of $1.2B. $1B of that went into (a) pension fund.

So, this year's $1.5B bond offering (for (a) pension funding) can be sold as "increased by 50%, year over year", due to more favorable tax policy.

Wonder if we'll have to wait for the annual report, for the rest of the story.
:idunno:

Oh I am sure it will all play out in the annual report well after most have forgotten. June for the FY18 and the September mailing of our pension statement will complete the picture. We of course will dig it out then.