Trump's deportation idea similar to 1930s mass removals

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

Wrong.
    There is no common sense being used in the Democrat party. How is flooding our system with illegals helping the American people?

2. Northern Flash

I propose this: (simplified)

We budget 1,000 dollars for handouts. And that 1,000 dollars is divided up among those Americans who need it.

Then.......
    For every illegal that comes here and receives a handout, some of that same 1,000 dollars gets handed to them and taken away from the current recipients.

Watch how fast those like Magoo turn against these lovely illegals.

Bubba74, jimmy g and Big Dave like this.
  3. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Say the Hedge fund manager who makes $100 million a year goes out and buys a new limo and a nice Tesla sports car maybe he's got 350 grand spent.
    Lets say you make $100,000 a year and you go out a buy a new pick up truck costing $35,000.

You just dropped 35% of your income on that one purchase, or 0.35
    The hedge fund manager spend who spent $350,000 on his two cars dropped just 0.0035 of his salary. ( 3 & one half thousandths)
    Thats the equivalent of you having to spend just $350 on that new pickup.
    Thats a HUGE difference in expenses.

You could carry it out to other expenditures too homes, electronics, vacations, kids schooling, of course all so much more expensive than your's is.
    They never have to spend as a percentage of their income what you do, not even close.

So they have tons left over money that you will never have.
    Why not have people like that pay more, they have it to give and you don't.
    WAKE UP AMERICA!

4. Magoo

Real republicans were very happy with it back in Bush's administration and before that that going back to Ronald Reagan's administration, I think he did some amnesty deal back then if I'm not mistaken.
    Now the Socially conservative Republicans those are the white working class republicans are against it.
    Interestingly many of those say they are religiously minded conservative republicans.
    How is it christian like to make life harder on a group of people by deporting them, I don't see it myself.

5. Northern Flash

If I can't afford the new pickup and the taxes that come with it, I shouldn't buy it. And with my budget, I'd only buy the new pickup, where the hedge fund manager keeps right on buying stuff. So in the long run, his flow of tax money continues into the Govt., mine does not. Soooooooo he pay's more......but at the same "fair tax" rate.

6. Northern Flash

So you've once again dodged the question.....as usual.

How is it common sense to flood our system with people who are low wage earners, have no skin in the game, and are leaching off our benefits?
    I don't need a history lesson with your spin job. Answer the question.

7. Magoo

You will go out and spend the money when you get sick of breaking down with the old one. I seen a 1981 F-350 in line 6 cyl was the last year with a carburetor. Thats the time period you'll need to go back to to fix it yourself with confidence.

8. Magoo

Ask your previous Presidents what they were thinking, they could give you a better answer.
    For me I yield to humanity on all issues.

9. Northern Flash

You "yield" to the humanity of foreigners. And as long as you are getting yours, you clearly don't care about your own AMERICAN neighbors. If you had to divide up your free :shit: among the illegals, you'd want to throw them out. You aren't kidding me any.

10. Magoo

You might get lucky and have several using your SS# at work, they could be packing your SS account for you.
    Oh man retirement will be sweet

11. Lazer

Lazer lied to again

Magoo, you can't be that stupid can you? America was not happy with Reagan and amnesty. America was down right PISSED and still are. Because we knew it would happen again. Where the h*ll were you then, and what were reading that you thought America was happy? For God's sake, Iv'e heard of history revision, but jeez!

12. Magoo

Reagan is GOD for Republican's never say his name in vain

13. Lazer

Lazer lied to again

No admistration is perfect, even Ike made mistakes, he admitted that,. Reagan did also, and admitted it. Reagan was by far the best President in my lifetime. Sure hope I live long enough to experience one even close to Reagan.

jimmy g likes this.
  14. Magoo

And you were calling me stupid

15. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I rate them Washington, #1. Cooledge, #2. Reagan, #3

16. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

decency?
    like changing the rules of the senate and voting in the middle of the night for Barry Care against the will of the majority of American citizens with absolutely no bi-partisan support?
    or
    Like conducting an illegal war in Libya to topple a dictator whose removal destabilized a country while continuing to attack the opposition party for doing the same thing a decade previous?
    or
    Claiming the falling unemployment rate by simply not counting people
    or
    Making a deal with the worlds largest sponsor of terror that once again has no bi-partisan support and is opposed by a majority of the American people?
    or
    Continuing to support the welfare state despite the damage that it has done to our cities and the people that live there?

Silent Cal getting the love he deservers

Northern Flash likes this.
  17. Northern Flash

Time out Brother!

You are forgetting about our current Holiness. They haven't made any mistakes yet. The path toward America's destruction is working out perfectly for him, and with no resistance from the opposition party.

18. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

that's right
    anything that has gone wrong is the fault of the previous administration