Trumps Economic Policy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CCXdriver, May 11, 2016.

1. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

Soon as some mentioned Herod and the Roman government alot of people moved on too....its still going on today.

2. slavenomore

Do you know the religious and family backgrounds of Trotsky, Lenin, Marx, Sanders, Levin, and Sanders jimmy?
    Same as Soros.
    One clue...it wasn't Catholic.

3. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I can't control or take responsibility for others' religions, slave. I can only take responsibility for mine- a personal relationship with the Risen Christ, Jesus. I understand that the World of Man will screw things up so badly that Man's Systems will collapse. I can't stop it. All I can do is seek Salvation and Forgiveness, and not participate in Voting for one of the Evils that brings such. But that's My Choice. You do what trips your trigger, slave...

4. slavenomore

Yet you vote for this guy knowing what you know and claiming Christianity as religion. He seems to use the secret hi signs of the same group as Marx.

5. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I'm about to put you on ignore...

6. slavenomore

Did I ever tell you that they're only one document short of connecting my daughters maternal bloodline to a founding father Jim?
    Found some stuff that makes me a bit uneasy about the supposed Christianity of our founders....stuff that appears to still go on today.

7. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Slavey, I can't see what you are posting. Enjoy, whatever it is.

I see you as the number one Trump supporter on here, starting before he entered the race. If his positions match the paranoia of yours (and they seem to, so far)- the nation is in a world of trouble. You can take the credit or the blame- I'm not going to be a part of it!

8. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

and so was the president at the time Hoover, who learned nothing from his predecessor (Coolidge) who was one of our greatest (and most under rated ) presidents. In fact all economic policy of the 1930's failed (even those of FDR) eventually we found the right answer, getting involved in a world war.

Typische Juden hassen Vortrag

jimmy g likes this.
  9. slavenomore

You can hide jimmy....like your idol Founding fathers did....with their secret hi sign language and their religion of Babylon.

10. slavenomore

11. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Ja- Das bin Ich...

We start discussing taxes vs tariffs. In no time, we're checking Cruz for super secret Jewish hand signals...

johndeere4020 likes this.
  12. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

This shows that you are clueless about Mark Levin and his viewpoints. He kicks the Jewish people for their stance on issues. If you don't know what you are talking about and where Mark stands on the issues, you should just remain silent.
    :chairshot:

13. Northern Flash

Where did Trump have his ties, suits, and cologne made again?
    Hint: It wasn't in America.
    So he is a globalist.

14. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

You're wasting your time Flash. Slave is blind to any faults of Trump. Criticism is a Zionist plot, you know.

Northern Flash and johndeere4020 like this.
  15. SAC75

SAC75 Well-Known Member

What it shows is that you cannot compete unless you've moved to a cheap foreign country. You guys just can't seem to see that. You start out with a disadvantage as soon as you Start a business here. You guys are all just as guilty as slave and I. Just on different sides of the argument

Last edited: May 16, 2016
    slavenomore likes this.
  16. slavenomore

Let's put Mark, Beck and Ted's true money saving conservative and Constitutional principles under the microscope when it comes to spending hard working American tax dollars and lives on Israel and NATO.

NF...just for your info...I was a NYC driver w many long hours /day in there listening to WABC ...with Hannity who oftentimes had Levin on as guest.....long ago before you ever heard of Levin.
    Same annoyance then as now.....always 'conservatively" spending my taxes on Israel and trying to take my pay and political voice(unions) down.

17. Northern Flash

It just seems kind of hypocritical for Trump to bash the system, when he has used the system to his advantage for decades. And he is a globalist that Slave usually despises. But Trump gets a pass, I guess.

18. Northern Flash

Slave,
    Did your beloved Buchanan take any political donation money throughout his career? We all know that answer, but you will give him a pass also.

19. slavenomore

Im not a Levin fan. I have listened enough to have opinion on his views......let me guess..
    Mr Levin doesnt like the American Jews who do not support every monet wasting mass murdering military operation in the middle east.....and if they dont wanna kill and destroy every muslim around Israel and around the world he views them as unAmerican, un'Constitutional, unconservative, big government self hating Jews.....am I getting close?

20. Northern Flash

Nope. Still sounding clueless.