Trumps Economic Policy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CCXdriver, May 11, 2016.

1. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

I think you're fibbin'.

2. SAC75

SAC75 Well-Known Member

What I am getting at is that he didn't make the rules, he has to live by them. If you are going to make money in business you have to compete with all the companies including all the ones with all the tax breaks. Why do you think all these companies are leaving our country? Because anybody that competes with them, A company that already moved overseas, has an unfair advantage. How was it trumps fault that he has to compete with them? I think that's why he's running for president. Because he can see that our country is going down hill. That's my opinion anyway.

Woody and slavenomore like this.
  3. slavenomore

He wants America First in trade.
    All the current economic /political idiots from BOTH sides never say that. They say things like "we'll benefit from it" or weak phrases like that because that is exactlly their intent.....not to WIN.
    Not for America.......but for the same few groups who've been wrecking us for theirownsake forever.
    There's a big difference.
    I supported Obama on some stuff and give him credit for doing some stuff with the NLRB that was good for the unions. Bush left the damned seats unfilled for years and even had things revealed that his administration actually intentionally bogged unions down with paperwork to slow our already sloth pace of getting anywhere. Clinton did nothing for us...but destroy us with NAFTA. So I give Obama credit. I doubt we'd have gotten anywhere at all with Fedex Freight if not for Obama. 3-4 terminals or so actually voted us in.
    But......that's where it stops with Obama. Once the TPP came up.....no more respect. Total disgust. The TPP will destroy anything he's done for us.
    And if Trump turns totally on the wall, deportation, tariffs, negotiations and putting America first with Israel, leaving NATO.......then my attitude will change towards Trump. Those stances are similar to Buchanan and I hope he puts his all into and doesn't get stalled for years on any one thing as Obama got stalled with Obamacare.

SAC75 likes this.
  4. slavenomore

I can be fairly certain AIPAC wasn't on his list to solicit funding from......a true conservative money saver in that respect.

5. slavenomore

6. slavenomore

http://www.biblestudytools.com/dictionaries/bakers-evangelical-dictionary/hate-hatred.html

God hates certain things.
    Jesus hated certain things.
    Divorce,idolatry, etc...
    Some anti-Catholic people hate Catholic things.
    The stances on abortion, contraception, divorce, the pope, no women priests......and those hatreds are verbalized publicly.
    Hate is not the chosen word.
    They even nowadays make laws to totally go against the religion.
    For years now the Beck, Levin, conservative, constitutional, FOXNEWS, rightie crowd has bashed many beliefs of Islam. Never is hate used as a description for that.
    Yet criticize Israel or Judaism or Jewish beliefs........and media, education and even the so called Christian commonfolk........will run to the rescue with accusations of hate.

That could almost seem a clue as to where the hatred for the other beliefs come from.

7. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

the alternative was a short drop with a sudden stop
    or worse probably drawn and quartered for treason
    they risked all, several were wealthy when the revolution began and gave that wealth to the cause

one must remember it was a nation of 1/3
    1/3 wanted freedom
    1/3 wanted to remain Englishman
    1/3 could care less

8. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Addressing the hatred that spews from Islam is not hate itself, it's just exposing their hate. Their own religion admits that the language can easily be interpreted into hatred. Then there is Sharia Law...................
    It's loaded with love now isn't it?

johndeere4020 likes this.