TRUMP'S TRADE WAR WITH CANADA

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AzPilot, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

so the question then is how much is too much?
    Some people they can never have enough.
    Thats when it causes problems at home, with the budget,taking care of your citizens.It's draining the economy and spending it all in one sector.
    leaves everything else short.
    Of coarse thats what you do when your fighting a war of survival like WW2.
    But you can't continue that kind of spending on just that when the war is over.

2. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

If we can make jets and sell lumber......I have absolutely no problem at all with who they tariff.......Any other country selling their stuff here that could create jobs here is doing nothing for us except taking jobs which could be ours......and jet making and lumber......are good jobs............them jobs and the tax base from them is how the debt could be paid down..............it ain't gonna ever get paid down by allowing ANY other country have the work that could be ours, and following the BS economic free trade malarkey that we've followed since the VW came in.......................When the work was ours....we had no debt like this...........somebody's mountain bike isn't really worth all the lost pensions and jobs and skills..............and the stagnant wages..and the billion other problems which have been created by trading with nations who take our jobs.

3. Magoo

All I know is I used to find a lot of Canadian coins mixed into circulation here in Florida but haven't noticed any for years
    That means something, although I don't know what it means.
    Economics is over my head :scratchhead:

4. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Military is depleted from protecting your butt from terrorists. And Military spending is a drop in the bucket compared to (going broke) Entitlements.

I know from experience: once you’re broke and all credit used up- no matter how valiant the need, if the cupboard is bare, it’s bare. At that point, No One will lend you more money. Our nation is well onto that path. When it crashes, you’ll be amongst the loudest crying.

The smart thing to do for the nation is cut every single dollar spent across the board by 5 cents. Not a cut in the increase, but an actual cut for EVERYTHING! Military, Salaries, Entitlements, welfare, everything. No politician or your Party would allow that- it’s too logical....

Northern Flash likes this.
  5. Magoo

They are going to cut your Social Security and Medicare you've' been waiting for.
    Congradulations

6. buffalobill

buffalobill Well-Known Member

They absolutely do whatever they want, where I used to haul steel, they would use canuckistan companies and drivers if they were short. I guess they get to bend the rules, when you haul direct for ford, they are beyond the rules. Nevermind that that's a 75k+ a year job going to canada...

7. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I got news for you: it’s broke. They’ll cut it anyway.

Just like my Teamster Pension. 9 yrs ago, they had 24 Billion in the pot. Now, 15 Billion. 210,000 already retirees. 200,000 (including me) not retired yet. That’s somewhere around 35,000 bucks per person if they had to dissolve and payout. Collectivism always fails, my Man.

Big Dave and Northern Flash like this.
  8. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

We've noticed.
    :poke:

jimmy g likes this.
  9. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Cut out the fraud and there will be several more years worth of money available.