R&L | Trying To Decide on......

Tcoen

TB Lurker
Credits
Which satellite radio to buy. Couple of linehaul guys here in Bos have Sirius but i'm leaning toward XM.
Like to get your thoughts and opinins; Does anyone else have a digital radio? And can you tell me which one you have, an why you picked it. Thanks:smilie_132:

XM the only one worth anything, besides that XM is gonna buy Sirius and it wont be around much longer.

Ive used both and Sirius is definately better. By the way, Sirius and XM are merging with Sirius taking control of the combined companies so really, it doesnt matter who you use.

Ive used both and Sirius is definately better. By the way, Sirius and XM are merging with Sirius taking control of the combined companies so really, it doesnt matter who you use.
I went with Sirius because of Howard Stern...... When they do merge or if the goverment lets them.... Hold on tight because they will be capable of sending video.... Just what we need:hysterical: !!!!!!

I've had both and prefer XM for reasons like Baseball and some other programing. Also better check your facts. XM is buying Sirus so I doubt they will let Sirus control anything.

You might want to check out both company websites. You can compare their programing and even listen to some of it I believe.