trying to find out about.......

pro1driver

I don't wanna go fishing, even though i got stuff
Credits
hey everyone. i worked out of 02 from 6/99 till 9/05. i went by the name "Rerun". i am trying to get information on a driver out of Pennsauken.....??

at least, i think he was out of that terminal. his first name is Chuck, last name initial is W.

he went by the name "hevyduty" on the cb.............

i will not divulge too much personal info here about him, but i do remember his was "sick".

Chuck would email me every once "in a blue moon" and one time, he told me about his illness.

well, i have sent him about 5 emails in total i believe, since september. he isn't responding. NOW, he COULD HAVE changed email address's, like so many of us do.........or maybe not.........

if anyone knows of "hevyduty", please tell him "Rerun" has been inquiring about him and how he's doing, and for him to send me an email. he's got my hotmail address.....

thanks to all in advance.

glenn/rerun

i'll check in this board fequently

how about it, is Dave S. (aka Davy Crockett) from 02 here on these boards...Dave S. is line haul out of 02, and he was at one time a "shop steward" for the line haul guys when i was at 02... in fact, George G out of 01 (the line haul shop steward) WOULD KNOW dave s.........is george g here..........???

how about anyone knowing "hotshot" out of 02, he used to do the run from 02 to albany (i forgot albany's term #), and hotshot pulled the 48' doubles.

i do appreciate all that you guys are doing, reading this thread and such, if i had any other email addy's i wouldn't be here trying to find out about "Hevyduty" (Chuck W.) out of pennsauken (?).......

if any of you guys know either "dave s. or hotshot" (both out of 02) have them post here, especially dave s (aka Davy Crockett).

i am really concerned if "hevyduty" is well....as he was sick........and i cannot get any responses from emails i send him.

thanks again in advance to all
glenn/rerun..........out.

HMMmmmmm

i posted this on 11/15/2009.........and since then there have been 323 views of this thread........

and out of 323 views, NO ONE knows hevyduty.......???

from pennsauken.........??

i'm finding this hard to believe. is every line haul driver out of pennsauken brand new......???

are the guys THAT DID/DO know hevyduty affraid to PM me as to his condition or pass along information to him to contact me by email, which he has.........???