Tuesday....

PFlash

TB Lurker
Credits
Had a decent Tuesday - 11 stops, 600 cases, 100 miles, 8.5 hours...would have been done sooner but that guy they call Double R held me up FOREVER at one of my stops!

Two minutes, two minutes and you call that forever, lol. I was walking back to the truck when you pulled in, lol. As always, nice to run into you. And you buddy Ed at SNS REALLY likes you, lol. And I think the one deli chick said she had the hots for you, the bigger one. Ever meet her sister? Now that's alot of woman, LOL.

Two minutes, two minutes and you call that forever, lol. I was walking back to the truck when you pulled in, lol. As always, nice to run into you. And you buddy Ed at SNS REALLY likes you, lol. And I think the one deli chick said she had the hots for you, the bigger one. Ever meet her sister? Now that's alot of woman, LOL.

I gave Ed your phone number before I left...he said something about how he liked the way you delivered your buns, I don't know what that meant. Figured it was between the 2 of you!!!! LOL!! As far as the deli girl, well...no comment! lol

I gave Ed your phone number before I left...he said something about how he liked the way you delivered your buns, I don't know what that meant. Figured it was between the 2 of you!!!! LOL!! As far as the deli girl, well...no comment! lol

I slipped deli chick and her sister your number. I think Ed has the hots for our driver that normally does that stop on Thursday. He's always asking about him, lol.

I gave the deli girl and her sister your number also. They said they also wanted to play with a southern boy together. Whatever that means, LOL. Good luck, LOL.

My little red head would skin my wiener in my sleep if I did any such thing, if I was single, I would ask are they hot, but listening to you two grocery men talk, they ain't. Wait..do they have alot of cash? LOL, just kidding Dianna :)

My little red head would skin my wiener in my sleep if I did any such thing, if I was single, I would ask are they hot, but listening to you two grocery men talk, they ain't. Wait..do they have alot of cash? LOL, just kidding Dianna :)

Nothing worse than a skinned wiener!