SAIA | Tulsa bunkhouse

Bunkhouses I've stayed in DLS, HST, LAF, BRG, and NOL never had the pleasure to stay in TUL bunkhouse.
If you can still read that 1-800 number on back of the CLC card you can call it and they can tell you where CLC is taken near your location.

Bunkhouses I've stayed in DLS, HST, LAF, BRG, and NOL never had the pleasure to stay in TUL bunkhouse.
If you can still read that 1-800 number on back of the CLC card you can call it and they can tell you where CLC is taken near your location.
So how are the other bunk houses?? Do they actually clean them on a regular basis? Do you get a tv/shower/toilet/sink like a regular hotel room? I'm just trying to be mentally prepared if I ever get sent down south in the system.

So how are the other bunk houses?? Do they actually clean them on a regular basis? Do you get a tv/shower/toilet/sink like a regular hotel room? I'm just trying to be mentally prepared if I ever get sent down south in the system.

Pack a sleeping bag, ear plugs, small fan, and a weeks worth of clothes. They all have the basics but be Rdy for anything when running wild.

the only one I stayed in was LAF. small beds. don't plan on stretching out. paper thin walls, drivers on phone tv on = no sleep!. you hear the company telling you to come to work well rested, but there is no way in the bunkhouse to get good sleep.

Do to circumstances beyond my control, I had the privilege of staying in Casa DLS not too long ago. I laid down and the broken bed frame threw me against the wall. I was so eager to get out of there I was hooked, pretripped, bills in hand, and sitting in my truck with the engine running watching the log clock click down to zero so that I could go. After clearing the guardhouse, I was shifting gears all the way to Oakdale and freedom.

I stayed in houston when i was running system..did not sleep at all....it was very clean though
Did you get the pleasure of staying in the bunkhouse when the HST terminal was on Wayside Drive ? That one was smack dab in between the employee parking lot and the yard. Employees blasting their radios coming and going on one side and the sound of trucks coming and going on the other. It makes the bunkhouse at the existing HST terminal look like the Hilton.
Tulsa is the opposite. It's quiet and I have no problem sleeping, but not very clean at all.
I have stayed in all the bunkhouses except BRG. And the Tulsa bunkhouse is the one I actually slept good in.

Did you get the pleasure of staying in the bunkhouse when the HST terminal was on Wayside Drive ? That one was smack dab in between the employee parking lot and the yard. Employees blasting their radios coming and going on one side and the sound of trucks coming and going on the other. It makes the bunkhouse at the existing HST terminal look like the Hilton.

I have stayed in all the bunkhouses except BRG. And the Tulsa bunkhouse is the one I actually slept good in.
Houston was the only bunk house i ever stayed in...for saia...when i worked for od...i use to stay in a bunk house in jersey city once a week