TForce | Turn off the computer

George David

TB Lurker
Credits
Do yourselves a favor turn off the computer talk to your BA talk to your Stewart and get some knowledge about this contract stop reading these posts . Think about how it will affect your life.

Get the facts use the knowledge to learn the contract and then use the wisdom that you have then vote.

If someone just keeps posting “reasonable“ posted on why you should bote yes and that’s all they have to say is yes somethings wrong . Likewise if someone just has nothing but bad to say “no” and keeps shouting no somethings wrong . Use your own judgment learn the facts to make it decision and stop reading these messages turn it off .

I have clearly explained my reasons why I'm voting yes. You just have to dig a bit deeper.
For your sake I'll do it again.

I voted no on first offer because of the increase in both vacation punches and pension hours.

Those are now back to original 156 and 1500.
Once the small pack contract was ratifed, we lost our biggest allie

I am not voting anyway that would lead us to strike alone against the biggest multi national logistics company in the world.
No thank you.

That is why I am a yes vote.

Last edited:
I have clearly explained my reasons why I'm voting yes. You just have to dig a bit deeper.
For your sake I'll do it again.

I voted no on first offer because of the increase in both vacation punches and pension hours.

Those are now back to original 156 and 1500.
Once the small pack contract was ratifed, we lost our biggest allie

I am not voting anyway that would lead us to strike alone against the biggest multi national logistics company in the world.
No thank you.

That is why I am a yes vote.
You don’t have to explain yourself to me I got it you’re voting yes you don’t have to explain yourself to me I got it your voting yes