Holland | TURN THE F-ING TRUCKS UP !

Ok so take just say a saving s of 20 mins per driver per day and then add that to all say 2500 drivers daily ,that's a lot of O.T. pay and missed del's & pick ups & appt. stops & guaranteed del's , bottom line is 60-62 mph trucks are a Safety hazard and waste of time for a company that is very short on droiver's ! so fine keep slow trucks and buy more trap trailer's !

Partner. If they turn the trucks up, then the city guys will go faster, make more pickups,and deliveries, create more OT, and then they will complain they are making more money, and be in a higher tax bracket....

With the news this week that our fearless leader is leaving this summer and the top guy from Redaway taking over I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about this fella? I have always been under the impression that Welch thought we were a bunch of overpaid prima donna's, does anyone have any input on this new fella? I sure wish they had hired a replacement from outside the company, someone that might not think they know how to run a trucking company better than people who know how to make a company more profitable!

With the news this week that our fearless leader is leaving this summer and the top guy from Redaway taking over I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about this fella? I have always been under the impression that Welch thought we were a bunch of overpaid prima donna's, does anyone have any input on this new fella? I sure wish they had hired a replacement from outside the company, someone that might not think they know how to run a trucking company better than people who know how to make a company more profitable!
They tried to get Zollars back, but he is going to be the new chief at Amazon....

Even the new Homoxpo trucks will run 70 mph !!
ptHLHtS.jpg

Even the new Homoxpo trucks will run 70 mph !!
ptHLHtS.jpg
Don't be jealous.... if it is what you want to drive... apply.... I know you are just upset.... but there isn't much anyone can do to change it.

Trust me... if the trucks went 65 mph i and maybe you would be bitching.... but at 62... 63... no messes with me. At 65 I would try to pass with finding out the truck I'm trying to pass has now matched my speed causing a rolling 65 mph roadblock.

So at 63 mph no stress.... just sit back and watch everyone go by...

Don't be jealous.... if it is what you want to drive... apply.... I know you are just upset.... but there isn't much anyone can do to change it.

Trust me... if the trucks went 65 mph i and maybe you would be bitching.... but at 62... 63... no messes with me. At 65 I would try to pass with finding out the truck I'm trying to pass has now matched my speed causing a rolling 65 mph roadblock.

So at 63 mph no stress.... just sit back and watch everyone go by...

No stress at 63? You still have morons with 70 mph trucks who wanna hover around you. Same with four wheelers.

No stress at 63? You still have morons with 70 mph trucks who wanna hover around you. Same with four wheelers.
Doesn't stress me one bit.... I have no fight in the race.... it's a slow truck. They are not going to make go any faster. If you want a faster one you are going to have get a different job. I had a faster truck.... don't miss it. Because now I'm making a little better money with excellent insurance that isn't costing me money.

Doesn't stress me one bit.... I have no fight in the race.... it's a slow truck. They are not going to make go any faster. If you want a faster one you are going to have get a different job. I had a faster truck.... don't miss it. Because now I'm making a little better money with excellent insurance that isn't costing me money.

I started out driving slow trucks,35 yrs. later I was still driving slow trucks.
We got the west coast PIE tractors, a lot of those ran 72, we had a minimum running time so
62,65 worked fine for me,still enjoyed my ramp time.

I personally value your trucks doing 85% of the speed limit. It helps me judge other vehicles speeds. Also key for passing on the right on those pesky IL toll roads. :lmao::poke:

I am not going to name any names, but his initials are AC, has he lost his fricken mind? I was told yesterday that they have reduced the maximum miles we can drive from 655 to 625 in a day. Are they trying to become less profitable and keep quality drivers from working here? It is Saturday morning and my ELD says I have two hours and twenty two minutes left to drive, I have dry roads, interstate highway and need to go 109 miles to get home for the weekend. Dispatch tells me that I will have 628 miles if I go home so I must go to motel, I have driven this route a thousand times and explain it takes one hour and forty five minutes to drive so I have thirty seven minutes to spare but am told no go to motel again this time by a supervisor. So not only to they **** me off but they have to pay for a motel and then they pay me a mini to drive 109 miles to go home after my ten hours are up in the motel......I don't even know what to say......can't we hire someone at some level of management that has just a little common sense? Guys always talk on here about the end is near and I laugh and say we are just fine.....I am actually beginning to wonder!

Reminds me of Forest Gump ,"stupid is as stupid doe's". Common sense is not a requirement for a management job. However if you had experience flipping burgers and making frys you have the inside track to an upper management position. Be sure to remember next time dispatch needs a load moved over 625 miles that you are sure you will not be able to do that legally.

Cook is actually just making it harder on Ware case of not just turning all of tractors up instead of just bids. They will actually have to start dispatching again and strategically position in certain areas now for freight to make service. I will lay down on any run above 610 due to faster trucks running bids over that mileage. Hell 550 is enough for me anyway.

I am not going to name any names, but his initials are AC, has he lost his fricken mind? I was told yesterday that they have reduced the maximum miles we can drive from 655 to 625 in a day. Are they trying to become less profitable and keep quality drivers from working here? It is Saturday morning and my ELD says I have two hours and twenty two minutes left to drive, I have dry roads, interstate highway and need to go 109 miles to get home for the weekend. Dispatch tells me that I will have 628 miles if I go home so I must go to motel, I have driven this route a thousand times and explain it takes one hour and forty five minutes to drive so I have thirty seven minutes to spare but am told no go to motel again this time by a supervisor. So not only to they **** me off but they have to pay for a motel and then they pay me a mini to drive 109 miles to go home after my ten hours are up in the motel......I don't even know what to say......can't we hire someone at some level of management that has just a little common sense? Guys always talk on here about the end is near and I laugh and say we are just fine.....I am actually beginning to wonder!
Egos involved with these ****ers in Holland. Maybe enough drivers going to bed on them while enroute is actually starting to work now.