Holland | turning trucks up

Yep , so we can't hire driver's ,loads sitting but they won't turn the trucks up to run faster to get loads moving ???

Yep , so we can't hire driver's ,loads sitting but they won't turn the trucks up to run faster to get loads moving ???
Hey partner. If they turn the trucks up to 70, you could cover close to 720 miles a day, move more freight, faster, and will not need anymore new drivers....

News update , just got a email from Safety Dept. and they said reason for not turning up trucks is that the Truck stops have been complaining that driver's would just sit longer in there drinking 20-30 cups of free coffee refills !!:biglaugh:

Just picked up a AT load out of JO headed to IN. They have a road driver in bed there who will wait til I get there to keep load moving cause its due fri am. He gonna get some clock time tonight Panda Express was good at 294 travel plaza.

Bout three weeks ago I got passed by one of you on 80. Had my cruise set at 65. Only Holland truck I've ever seen using the left lane correctly. :poke:

Time to bring back the "Jumper Wires" that we used to use on the old "Sterling" trucks to make run with the big dogs !!

I've clocked some of you guys with the corn-binders at about 70 mph on flat road. You guys that have them must just sit back and chuckle when you hear everyone whining about their truck being held back.
:biglaugh:

:poke:

I've clocked some of you guys with the corn-binders at about 70 mph on flat road. You guys that have them must just sit back and chuckle when you hear everyone whining about their truck being held back.
:biglaugh:

:poke:

If one of Holland's Farmalls is running 70 there is only 2 logical explanations :

1. Driver had it turned up
2. It is about ready to blow up

Drove one for 9 yrs., showed 64 on speedo but only actually ran 62. Uphill, downhill, around corners.....62. The best feature of those trucks is black electrical tape fit perfectly in the dash recess to cover warning lights like tractor ABS, trailer ABS, and check engine light.