Yellow | Two YRC Freight Changes Of Operation Announced!

My dear fellows, something big is about to happen, be patient, forget about bankruptcies, closures and all the negativity.
Soon, like a opening a champagne bottle,all is fine and wonderful; for some will be late, but for the mayority it is great.
Some that left for "Better and Greener Pastures" will regret leaving us.
Patient and Hope is the last thing to die...

My dear fellows, something big is about to happen, be patient, forget about bankruptcies, closures and all the negativity.
Soon, like a opening a champagne bottle,all is fine and wonderful; for some will be late, but for the mayority it is great.

Just post a link or some other form of verification, please.

wakeup ...wakeup..wakeup...you fell a sleep and your dream is going on line some how?

Drinking and posting do not mix....Sir, step away from the keyboard please....LOL....kk

If you ever post something positive on here again I will be the first to contact the moderator to see about having you band from this site! I am pretty sure that there is some place in the by laws that state we will have none of that kind of talk on here!

d87eced94f85a878ce67a79d5df81a8c.jpg
will the "CHAOS" ever end ?

I wish i could smoke, because I sure would like to sample a bit of whatever it is you are packing in to your bowl....oops.....I mean pipe.
Just read that legal marijuana in Las Vegas is selling for $60.00, for an eighth of an ounce. Omg, how things have changed since I quit when random drug testing started back in the early nineties.

Just read that legal marijuana in Las Vegas is selling for $60.00, for an eighth of an ounce. Omg, how things have changed since I quit when random drug testing started back in the early nineties.

Mud, I see it has already had an effect on your noggin, drug testing began in the eighties.
Guess I was a wallflower, never tried pot, I may have consumed a bushel basket of "road asprins' before they halted that.
PIE folded in ninety, they were testing before their demise.

Mud, I see it has already had an effect on your noggin, drug testing began in the eighties.
Guess I was a wallflower, never tried pot, I may have consumed a bushel basket of "road asprins' before they halted that.
PIE folded in ninety, they were testing before their demise.
Yes drug testing did start in the eighties. You would be tested when you took your yearly DOT physical. Your yearly DOT physical was always taken around the same date back then. So many months before mine, I would quit smoking pot. As soon as the all clear was sounded, away I would go again. When random testing started in the early nineties, I came to the conclusion that I had a family to support so I gave up marijuana.

Yes drug testing did start in the eighties. You would be tested when you took your yearly DOT physical. Your yearly DOT physical was always taken around the same date back then. So many months before mine, I would quit smoking pot. As soon as the all clear was sounded, away I would go again. When random testing started in the early nineties, I came to the conclusion that I had a family to support so I gave up marijuana.

9XF34H1.jpg

Those were the days mud!:hysterical: