Yellow | Two YRC Freight Changes Of Operation Announced!

"Double Whammy" Changes of Operations (Multi-Region Network Enhancement Change and a Utility Employee Change) were just announced by the IBT Freight Director Ernie Soehl on June 7, 2017! According to the memo (below) the Company will mail the COO to the Local Unions in early July, have a hearing in mid-to late August, and implement it in early October. Stay tuned for more details!

2GyPBQp.jpg

:hyper:
"Double Whammy" Changes of Operations (Multi-Region Network Enhancement Change and a Utility Employee Change) were just announced by the IBT Freight Director Ernie Soehl on June 7, 2017! According to the memo (below) the Company will mail the COO to the Local Unions in early July, have a hearing in mid-to late August, and implement it in early October. Stay tuned for more details!

2GyPBQp.jpg

:hyper:

any NEW updated news on this so called COO ?? as I want to know when we can see results from this new COO ??

I wouldn't read too much into registering trucks in Indiana. Many carriers register their trucks in Indiana for good reasons Taxes, along with easy Internet registration when license plates are lost or new equipment is purchased.
I agree with ya there our company just changed to IND plates and we are based out of ILL go figure

I wouldn't read too much into registering trucks in Indiana. Many carriers register their trucks in Indiana for good reasons Taxes, along with easy Internet registration when license plates are lost or new equipment is purchased.

You're spoiling things for the YRC Hysterical Society.