TX.Cop arrested news crew@crash scene?

He had a bad day.......

I had a fellow worker fall from a great height once, I was able to stabilize him until the medic arrived on scene.... My blood pressure ,and nerves where on "thin ice", to say the least.
Out of know where,.. the press arrived like "herds of cattle"...
and I reacted the same way... I threw my hard hat at them ,and said; "Get out of hear, or I'm going to jail"

Hopefully, he won't get in trouble?

Thanks for your perspective on this woodpecker.
I know theres always two sides to every issue.
Maybe theres just to many people with video cameras to film everything that happens everywhere.

Oh my however did our country survive before the video camera was invented?

It seems everything that happens is being filmed nowdays !

I was on an incident investigation trying to rep for our driver who was accused of "aggressive driving & tailgating" . I stood up for him as long as I could ; but, when the accuser had filmed proof (and after viewing the video clip)......I had to just sit down & shut UP !

REMEMBER drivers !!! YOU ARE on "candid camera " !!!

Too many ice hole cops about to be concerned what happens to this one.
He would be better suited as a bouncer for a girly bar or a gay bar.

Being as I am from southern Caliscrewy, I've understood that the Sheriffs training academy puts them through the county lockup (L.A.Co Jail) for training in how to deal with people. The Sheriffs then impart their wonderful attitude garnered from such lovely conditions to everyone they meet when doing patrols on the streets.
There was an Eric Estrada look alike in there at the time (early 80s) except this guy actually had the attitude and the girth.
One or two trips through the "justice" system of southern Caliscrewy is usually enough for most people with a modicum of sense when ending up in the sinking institution of L.A. CO. Central, but for folks like me that couldn't seem to get it together, we had to make several trips through that wonderful creation.

On a side note: I saw a carving on a wall in the processing area (after the room where the Jail folk hand everyone separately a sandwich of hard bread with a slab of what looked like Bologna, and a cup of warm brown water they called Coffee) of L.A. CO. Jail Central that was scribed through three layers of paint that read WILL I EVER LEARN. Apparently written by a Philosopher.
After seeing it for the 3rd time I got it together.