UAW nears majority at Tennessee VW

Discussion in 'Politics' started by slavenomore, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Oh forgive me. How dare I impose freedom and liberty on people. LMAO!

2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

How anyone can support us having the highest corporate tax rate in the world, and the most stringent regulations on our businesses, yet complain about businesses leaving for foreign soil, is beyond me. Stop raping our businesses, keep more businesses here. It's pretty simple.

3. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

It's the policies that you voted for that chased business away. :duh:

4. Northern Flash

He wants all of these Union jobs and manufacturers to stay here, yet votes for policies and political leaders who drive them off shore. Makes perfect sense.........I guess.

5. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

Final assembly was what I was referring to yrc.. I had a friend on extraboard that worked a guy's vacation about 8 years ago up there and I passed the plant nightly.. There were at least 6 or 7 container trucks lined up at the gate going nightly.. Those guys in York at the terminal were the ones telling him about it..

6. Starkravinloon

Then the next time you make a pickup at one of these corporations you speak of, tell them of your feelings and their illegal doings... See if you get anymore freight...

7. Starkravinloon

How many truckloads of these "sweat-shop goods" do you think union trucks pickup daily? Or longshoreman union workers move daily? Sounds like you are wanting to deplete jobs by telling off the people who have the jobs...LOL

Can't have it both ways in an imperfect world Slave...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014
  8. Northern Flash

The UNION longshoremen would kick Slave in the bag if they read his anti-import/export rants.

9. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

I don't rant about exports.
    Because the imports outweigh the exports a million to one.
    Jobs are whays exported a million to one.
    Im sure the longshoremen know better than most that we are importing far more than exporting.
    We need manufacturing more than people unloading imports. Theyd have more bargaining power with more union manufacturers.

Foreign manufacturers dont help their bargaining power.

10. slavenomore

The corporate words plan was to close the western US ports and build a superhighway from Mexican ports to Canada. I think the unions exposed it and its on hold for now.
    Mexican drivers were and are now to begin brining it up. The pilot plan for brining some of them up is being used.

11. slavenomore

I'm not of the redstate mentality that all money is good money. Theres no dignity n that.
    Please Mr.Japanese/Chines businessman please help me keep food on my table in the country which allows you to take out livlihoods and ship it back here with no penalty .......
    Thats how Americans should think?
    Really?????????????

12. Starkravinloon

"Free Trade"(Export/Import), which you have ranted about on here constantly, has everything to do with it... What moves has Congress or the President made to improve manufacturing jobs? Have they done anything to create comfortable agreements to attract business, or have they done nothing but ***** about... Businesses have "asked", but no response... That's your union supporting President for ya.. " If ya ain't union, go screw yourself ".. Meanwhile, more and more people lose their jobs.. That's feasible, I guess...

13. Starkravinloon

I'm not on here trying to recruit members, by using an argument that would potentially make me lose my job... Try another approach, yours is not working..Then tell your customers how you feel.. Or are you scared and just want people on here to continue this insane debate.. You my friend, are not really anything.. Because if you were, you wouldn't be here spewing info that would take people's jobs... You're a very dangerous union member, according to your union President..

14. slavenomore

If anybody on here was "anybody" we'd be debating this with pay. It is a forum. A good place for all us " nobody's " to vent.

15. Starkravinloon

Then make some sense for those of us who read it.. Damn.. You change directions more than a Cheetah chasing it's prey...LOL.. You start a conversation, then when someone let's loose with a response, you say we should "read" before we go off.. It's like having a conversation with a child.. LOL.. But, then again, if I had my choice, I would rather talk to my 20 and 30 y/o kids...

16. slavenomore

When y'all walk up to all the illegals ya see, and all the business owners who hire them, and walk up to all the blacks and welfare recipients, and union members and tell them all how you feel.......Maybe Ill think about it. I probablly will people I oppse before most of you. Dont forget to tell the next muslim ya see how ya feel about Islam.
    Actually i did tell a union leader exactlly how i felt about his accepting work from a bigttime antiunion politition funder. His stance was like yours. L disagree. He is head of 40,000 members, not Teamsters. Ill most probablly be speaking with him again. That was less than a week ago.

17. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Burger King is moving because our tax rate is 40% plus State/Local. Canada's is 15 plus Provincial makes 26. End Income Tax- go Fair Tax and our Corp Tax is Zero. Biz would flood back.

18. Starkravinloon

Here we go :Off-Topic: again... I run a business, I don't have time, nor would I be so stupid as to inform one of my customers how inconsiderate they were.. If you ran a business, like the union leaders "should do", you would know this... So keep up this asinine, pointless discussion with a pointless minded person.. jimmyg and stoney does it only for their amusement, not because they think you actually know anything... So keep up that good recruiting measures you use and the unions will go belly up...LMAO

19. slavenomore

What did Hoffa say?
    Link?

20. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

I agree.......In fact, it appears that our Society is increasingly becoming more immoral and distant from what would be consistent with Christianity.. ...Consider what it says in 2nd timothy as regards the "Last days"..: In the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here.” It indicates that people would be "Lovers of themselves"...They would be " without self control"..."fierce"... It also mentions that people would become "Lovers of Money".... We do indeed see these traits all around us today....and not just the "greedy" Corporate entities, but also individuals as well...Everywhere it seems that we are going from one crisis to another....on a Global scale..not just here in this Country....

.It is also true that living a simpler lifestyle brings more benefits than a lifestyle of excess and greed......Matthew 6, 19-21: "Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.".... These are wise words....consider the unstable financial situation of today, and not just here in this Country, but around the globe.....Striving after more , whether it's money or things, doesn't equate to security.... just a cursory glance at Union Pension funds...or depending on the "market" to provide financial security, will bear that out clearly....

Technology has brought us many beneficial things...The internet to mention one.....Anger and jealousy and weak minded people has been with mankind for thousands of years.....and yes......those traits do contribute to a persons downfall....unless they can see and make adjustments to their thinking...