ULP Charges Against Local 81

Who Cares

TB Lurker
Credits
Well I finally lowered myself to go to jOak Answers and read up on the latest propaganda from Auburn.

First off I was very disappointed that the VP's didn't send me the Christmas CD. After all I am still an employee and still on your mailing list. You were even kind enough to send me my vacation check for 2009. I bet you cried a river when you signed those checks. :biglaugh: Why couldn't you spend the .$79 to mail that fine collectors item. They must be worth a lot on e-bay now. It even goes as far to show some of the lowlife knobstick that crossed. It must give you both a warm and fuzzy to see these worms suck up to you. Please do send me a signed copy of your Christmas CD. I promise I'll keep and cherish it for ever. I'll even pay the postage. I know of one person that keeps all of the CD's that you have sent. He says it keeps the birds out of his cherry trees.:biglaugh:

Now I have a serious question to ask of you fine pillars of the community. One the charges against Local 81 was "throwing objects at vehicles." Now how are you going to charge Local 81 with this when the one line driver that declared himself a knobstick and crossed is a guilty party in this? He was very proud of the fact that he threw something. Darn near wet his pants he was so excited. Oh, you know the one, little over six foot tall, unruly gray hair, always makes you wonder if he took is medicine for his bi-polar condition. Drives a 1964 kraut can, kinda blue-green in color, loves to drive it like a bat out of hell, just like he drives truck number 1611. Another thing that you may not know is that this same person was also involved in putting padlocks and bolt seals on some of the P&D trucks while they were stopped at signals. Would that be "interfering with the operation of vehicles?

Before I forget he was also involved with some of the work stoppages at Safeway in Clackamas and helped disrupt things at Fred Meyer. So tell me what do you plan to do with this fine, extraordinary employee? Give him a prime parking space with is name on it and near the door? Shouldn't be a big problem as each night I only count around twenty cars in the parking lot...plus the one the rent-a-cop parks in the handicap zone.

The rent-a-cops do this during the day too. But I guess it is OK if it is more convenient for you to protect what is left of your two-bit trucking company. I do not understand how your supervisors don't report this to the parking enforcement. Guess they are spineless just like the driver that I mentioned. Seems as though they called the cops more than once on bogus things might as well call for a real crime. It would infuse some badly need cash into the city coffers too. Maybe the practice of parking in the handicap zone is so the supervisors can keep a better watch on the rent-a-cops to make sure they aren't sleeping on the job like when the JWJ people dropped in with the Grinch award.

I'll be waiting for the CD.

Ed, The wooden shoes have dry rot.

Well I finally lowered myself to go to jOak Answers and read up on the latest propaganda from Auburn.

First off I was very disappointed that the VP's didn't send me the Christmas CD. After all I am still an employee and still on your mailing list. You were even kind enough to send me my vacation check for 2009. I bet you cried a river when you signed those checks. :biglaugh: Why couldn't you spend the .$79 to mail that fine collectors item. They must be worth a lot on e-bay now. It even goes as far to show some of the lowlife knobstick that crossed. It must give you both a warm and fuzzy to see these worms suck up to you. Please do send me a signed copy of your Christmas CD. I promise I'll keep and cherish it for ever. I'll even pay the postage. I know of one person that keeps all of the CD's that you have sent. He says it keeps the birds out of his cherry trees.:biglaugh:

Now I have a serious question to ask of you fine pillars of the community. One the charges against Local 81 was "throwing objects at vehicles." Now how are you going to charge Local 81 with this when the one line driver that declared himself a knobstick and crossed is a guilty party in this? He was very proud of the fact that he threw something. Darn near wet his pants he was so excited. Oh, you know the one, little over six foot tall, unruly gray hair, always makes you wonder if he took is medicine for his bi-polar condition. Drives a 1964 kraut can, kinda blue-green in color, loves to drive it like a bat out of hell, just like he drives truck number 1611. Another thing that you may not know is that this same person was also involved in putting padlocks and bolt seals on some of the P&D trucks while they were stopped at signals. Would that be "interfering with the operation of vehicles?

Before I forget he was also involved with some of the work stoppages at Safeway in Clackamas and helped disrupt things at Fred Meyer. So tell me what do you plan to do with this fine, extraordinary employee? Give him a prime parking space with is name on it and near the door? Shouldn't be a big problem as each night I only count around twenty cars in the parking lot...plus the one the rent-a-cop parks in the handicap zone.

The rent-a-cops do this during the day too. But I guess it is OK if it is more convenient for you to protect what is left of your two-bit trucking company. I do not understand how your supervisors don't report this to the parking enforcement. Guess they are spineless just like the driver that I mentioned. Seems as though they called the cops more than once on bogus things might as well call for a real crime. It would infuse some badly need cash into the city coffers too. Maybe the practice of parking in the handicap zone is so the supervisors can keep a better watch on the rent-a-cops to make sure they aren't sleeping on the job like when the JWJ people dropped in with the Grinch award.

I'll be waiting for the CD.

Ed, The wooden shoes have dry rot.
Considering the circumstances.....you have to be a fixture. Just waiting for someone to plug you into something. Yet no takers. Trully amazing the BS I read from you. MORON

Considering the circumstances.....you have to be a fixture. Just waiting for someone to plug you into something. Yet no takers. Trully amazing the BS I read from you. MORON

your reply is really amusing.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

rrr just says it like it is. I haven't seen you post anything with any substance. It looks like all you do is attack other posters. Do you have an independent thought or are you just full of ::shit::

Oh, yes... this rocket scientist Ala4ama likes to send me threatening PMs about how he wants me to come down to Salem so he can kick my Teamster butt.

(yawn)

Very original... very enlightening.

Very... pathetic.