Ultimatum Given

Credits
FREIGHTMASTER in his latest CSPF update, urges immediate legislation needed. I've always said, the PBGC won't just let CSPF burn threw all of it's assets. Expect partitions to be announced soon. Sorry orphans. I'm sure the PBGC will have no problem securing a bailout, to service newly partitioned MEPF's. In hindsight, I'm sure people will come conclude. Pension reform would have been better, than partitioning.

FREIGHTMASTER in his latest CSPF update, urges immediate legislation needed. I've always said, the PBGC won't just let CSPF burn threw all of it's assets. Expect partitions to be announced soon. Sorry orphans. I'm sure the PBGC will have no problem securing a bailout, to service newly partitioned MEPF's. In hindsight, I'm sure people will come conclude. Pension reform would have been better, than partitioning.
Bubba, your posts are sliding into "what did he say" territory. I took an art philosophy class in college where we had to read some very old philosophy writings. There was no sentence structure and the translation from Latin or Greek into English further complicated the writing styles. Your postings are reminiscent of that class.

Bubba, your posts are sliding into "what did he say" territory. I took an art philosophy class in college where we had to read some very old philosophy writings. There was no sentence structure and the translation from Latin or Greek into English further complicated the writing styles. Your postings are reminiscent of that class.
I'll work on my sentence structure. The "retirement security coalition" aired a commercial during the FOX, Chris Wallace show. I'm surprised the left wingers haven't condemned them as being anti union, advocates of pension reductions. Maybe, NUCPP members could chime in, give the low down on how they fit in. Are they allies or foes. Some times it's all Greek to me. Res ipsa loquitur.

I'll work on my sentence structure. The "retirement security coalition" aired a commercial during the FOX, Chris Wallace show. I'm surprised the left wingers haven't condemned them as being anti union, advocates of pension reductions. Maybe, NUCPP members could chime in, give the low down on how they fit in. Are they allies or foes. Some times it's all Greek to me. Res ipsa loquitur.
Personally, I'm for pension reduction over pension elimination. But eliminating seems the most likely outcome based on the last 2 pension conference calls I listened to.