Un-affordable Care Act update

Discussion in 'Politics' started by a9faninnc, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

And it's an easy sell, since Obama and Democrat policies have pretty much destroyed the American Dream.

Those issues alone should make any American Patriot vote Republican.

I'm confused...........another Obama?

2. Northern Flash

Obamacare was just step one to the ultimate Liberal wet dream........Single payer.

3. Northern Flash

Just take him with a grain of salt. He likes to make his little insults but whines when it's given back to him.
    Never forget.......he is much smarter than any of us. Just ask him.

4. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

Hmmmm, I have not back tracked the trail to this post but I have $100 that says I can guess who you're referring to.

Northern Flash likes this.
  5. Northern Flash

:horseshit:. It forced people that ALREADY had a policy that fit their needs, to drop that policy and pay a higher amount for a policy that the Govt. thought that they needed. Example: Why does a woman with no reproductive organs need to pay for birth control and other "women's" services when those services do not and can not ever be needed again? And don't tell me otherwise........It has affected my family personally.

I will be nice, and not call you "clueless", so I'll just call you ill-informed. (or you have drank to much Liberal Kool Aid.)
    Everyone DOES NOT pay taxes, so you are completely wrong when you say that Single Payer makes everyone "row the boat". If you don't pay taxes.......you ain't rowing, you are just along for the ride.

You make it sound like they are going back to Canada every 5 months to continue getting their great health care, when in reality they are only going back to stay qualified for their healthcare.......since it's free. That's just common sense, not great health care services.

6. Northern Flash

Who are you trying to :shit:?

You use those lines as insults. It's all good though, since you are viewed as a scab that just won't heal.

7. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

I looked back and it looks like I'd have lost that $100 :hilarious:

8. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

So because the cost of medicine is so high, the way to lower cost is to cut the wages of the "labor" (ie Doctor)?
    Instead of opening up markets to innovation and development?

it seems to only attack groups that goes against the leftist agenda
    CEO's of oil companies bad
    Zuckerburg (CEO of Facebook that made $4.2 Billion on Wednesday good)
    Doctors opposing BarryCare bad
    Doctors like Zeke" Emanuel who wrote the Total Life and tells old people go away and die, good
    If you follow the leftist agenda, you can slaughter puppies on stage and get away with it

Yes, how many 500-1000 people rather than 320,000,000 its a big difference

tell that to the left
    to them that is all it is, a choice, not a life. Barry even voted against giving children born via botched abortions, not given medical attention
    No Chelsea never did anything to me, now she is campaign for her mother, thus she is in the fray

I'll call BS, the healthcare system was destroyed by closed markets and govt intervention
    Govt caused the problem now you expect govt to fix the problem
    Do you really think when single payer comes about in this nation (and I believe it will eventually) that it will be different than England, Canada, or Cuba?
    More people greater expeditures, their will be rationing, because every time govt takes over an industry, there is less of it because fewer people will enter the field. All I can recommend is don't get sick at the end of the fiscal year

Northern Flash likes this.
  9. Northern Flash

In the mind of the left, Govt. cures everything.
    In the mind of the right, Govt. doesn't solve the problem, they are the problem.

Rastus likes this.
  10. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

Such a sensitive bunch on here........ "scab that won't heal"...... nice one Northern Flash.......You're a Class act....

11. pilot87

And somewhere in between lies the most viable solution......... Constant partisan bickering isn't solving anything......

12. pilot87

I don't know if it was set up as a stepping stone to National Single payer....but due to the ACA's shortcomings it is becoming the step to a more viable solution, which is National single payer.......

13. pilot87

It's about time you recognize that......:duel:

14. pilot87

You conveniently missed a part of my post in reply to the Posters response in how he chose to interpret my remark.....I'll re-post here so you can see I'm not the "bad guy" you like to think I am....

I took responsibility for my statement and how it was interpreted ........ I don't know why you felt the need to interject your opinion.....but it's all good though.....It's well known that you, shall we say for the sake of being polite, have a strong dislike of me.......

15. pilot87

I never said the ACA was all great and wonderful.......Yes some people have benefited...others have not...... If you think it's unfair to pay, through your premium, to help cover the cost of Woman's care as opposed to just having just women who "need" the coverage pay....you are essentially raising the price of Insurance to those such Women who use the coverage...... Insurance is about spreading the cost out through a pool of people.......That's like saying you shouldn't have to pay taxes that fund local Police departments because you haven't needed to use their services.....What about Cable T.V companies that charge for Channels by the Package......you have to pay for dozens of channels you never watch just to get a few that you like....are you alright with that practice?...

If it has affected your Family...well I'm sorry to hear that...but that's the way Insurance operates......I'm sure the Insurance Companies are just fine with charging you more for something they won't be paying any claims on......It's called reaping more profit.....You should be in favor of that since that's Capitalism....

I appreciate your being "nice"....especially after that "Scab" comment........Now to your statement that "Everyone DOES NOT pay taxes".... Let me correct you....Not everyone pays Federal Income taxes....true enough...... However, Federal Income taxes are just one way in which Americans contribute their share through taxes. Indeed, they do pay other forms of taxes. If you incorporate the additional,and significant, other forms of taxation it would lead you to the conclusion that nearly 100 percent of Americans pay taxes in some way, shape or form. All consumers bear the burden of state and local property, sales, and income taxes, as well as excise taxes on items like gasoline, as an example......So basically virtually everyone will pay taxes during their lifetime........ So I am NOT "completely wrong"......Everyone is "rowing" in one way or another........

It's like anything else in life.....same applies to Peoples personal experience with their Canadian healthcare insurance....Some have great experiences and talk highly of it...others...not so much.....Same as with the Healthcare Insurance System in the States....Some with great insurance...think its wonderful......others.....not so much.......and yes...they do have to return to Canada to remain qualified......but I did allude to that in my post...... I also noticed that you only mentioned the Canadian Healthcare system.....I also commented on healthcare in Mexico, which is a 3rd to half, on average, than stateside and the level of care is generally very good to Excellent......Mexico has private Insurance as well as it's newer Universal Healthcare program, Seguro Popular.....and all of them work together well and covers everyone.....The costs are so much lower than any Healthcare Insurance in the States.... Dental care is even more reasonable than that!...... It can be done....

One a side note.....Since Canadians return to keep their eligibility...If it was as bad,overall, as some claim...why would they bother with it?.....

16. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Flash's post referred to Trump. Not to any poster.

And yes, Trump is smart. . 160 IQ. First in his class at Wharten Biz School. (I just don't trust him, personally)

17. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Trump is smart and that is documented (Barry? we will never know)
    I like to think that Trump had to act like a lib and champion lib causes because of where his business was located (play along to get along, I know how the world works, I work with the left, I keep my mouth shut and tell them what they want to hear)
    is he a conservative, no, no matter what he says, Cruz is the only conservative in the race

jimmy g and Northern Flash like this.
  18. Northern Flash

If I have rubbed you the wrong way........excellent.........I call this a good day!

19. Northern Flash

The partisan bickering has been around a lot longer than you and I have, so don't expect it to change while I'm still alive. Plus, I'm not going to die until you leftists finally agree with me.

20. Northern Flash

That's the typical response from the left. Screw everything up with stupidity and incompetence, then double down on your stupidity and incompetence.
    :6799:

kboomarang likes this.