ABF | Unauthorized stop

Ya. They don't like it when you do the above.
But I'm not here for them to like me.
(we.. Several of us filed a lawsuit and won.. Can't talk about it.)
But when you keep history. Let say that. History on them and it proves them in the wrong and a government agency is involved they don't like it. Or you. Or anyone involved. But it doesn't matter if your right and if they retaliate in any way. They will get in more trouble. And they don't want that either.
But it's up to you if you do that. But keeping track and detail is important.

Ya. They don't like it when you do the above.
But I'm not here for them to like me.
(we.. Several of us filed a lawsuit and won.. Can't talk about it.)
But when you keep history. Let say that. History on them and it proves them in the wrong and a government agency is involved they don't like it. Or you. Or anyone involved. But it doesn't matter if your right and if they retaliate in any way. They will get in more trouble. And they don't want that either.
But it's up to you if you do that. But keeping track and detail is important.
I am willing to bet you won your case because you had evidence. You & the others who sued, prepared for battle by taking evidence from the company itself in any format you could obtain. The company will lie in court to save their case. The one word that comes to mind when seeing their faces when you proved them as liars, 'Priceless'. von.

I am willing to bet you won your case because you had evidence. You & the others who sued, prepared for battle by taking evidence from the company itself in any format you could obtain. The company will lie in court to save their case. The one word that comes to mind when seeing their faces when you proved them as liars, 'Priceless'. von.
Yep.

Few years back we had a woman road driver file with the EEOC against ABF in Indy. ABF drug their feet in producing docuements (@ the direction of Fort Smith) until a Call from the office of a Administrative Law Judge who was assigned to the case. 2 days later they had their paperwork. Like I said, any corporation hates a government crawling thru their files. I know I would. von.