Uncle Fighting Fighting For His Life....

Discussion in 'Remembering Our Friends' started by Starkravinloon, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

My wife's uncle, for whom I've known longer than I have known my wife, has been sent to hospice care... A long time member of the Teamster Union while working for 28 years for Red Ball Motor Freight.. He has been suffering with back problems since 1979.. Several operations and been on some high potent medications for over 20 years.. Good man.. Good father and a good friend through the years..

They haven't given him long to live.. So please send your prayers to his family and friends that they heal from this.... Uncle Don, may God be with you.....Thank you...

2. mud

mud Wonderin'

I'm a big believer in the power of prayer.

3. SMOKESTACK

SMOKESTACK Administrator Staff Member

Prayers sent Brother trucker , may he have safe passage to our Lord's yard.

4. grocerythrower

grocerythrower Super Mod

Sorry Stark, I hope hospice makes him comfortable, he sounds like a wonderful man.

5. roadway77

roadway77 Member

im sorry to hear , i have said some prayers for him and i wish him and you comfort.

6. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

Good men pass away with honor. Brave men face the end welcoming hands. My prayer is that he knows we hold him in a place of honor. A brother is a brother, none of us are independent or alone in this world.

7. Starkravinloon

He's till hangin' in there... He's tough old cob..Thanks for all the prayers guys...

8. Starkravinloon

At 6:07 CST this morning my uncle Don lost his daughter of 51 years.. She lost her battle with liver cancer.. Uncle Don is still hanging on.. He knows of his daughters passing and weeps with sadness.. Please again, keep him and Donna,his daughter, in your prayers.. Our Father in heaven, watch over this family and guide them to peace..Amen...