Central Transport | Undercover Boss #2

fudgie

TB Regular
Credits
I was just watching undercover boss and saw one from England where a CEO went into the trenches with his workers even when the company was in the midst of hard times (massive layoffs and cutbacks). Have to wonder if CK had the guts to actually go on the show and LISTEN to the employees concerns and ideas, would Vitran be in the predicament they are now or would Central still have a competitor breathing down their necks. I know it doesn't make a bit of difference but just wondering.

I was just watching undercover boss and saw one from England where a CEO went into the trenches with his workers even when the company was in the midst of hard times (massive layoffs and cutbacks). Have to wonder if CK had the guts to actually go on the show and LISTEN to the employees concerns and ideas, would Vitran be in the predicament they are now or would Central still have a competitor breathing down their necks. I know it doesn't make a bit of difference but just wondering.
There was no recovering from the years of neglect.........No one could have brought the company back.......Gaetz destroyed the company and you have always heard me say that.....And made Keylon the scapegoat fudgie..........Remember "ltl is great" before he got banned.............He was spot on.