XPO | Undercover Boss

Conway's businesses model was good when you worked hard and reaped the rewards for your hard work with pension and free health care ICP etc. Back then I felt they expected more from the employees but in return you had a good benefits package in return. When the old school management left, everything took a nose dive!!!

Conway's businesses model was good when you worked hard and reaped the rewards for your hard work with pension and free health care ICP etc. Back then I felt they expected more from the employees but in return you had a good benefits package in return. When the old school management left, everything took a nose dive!!!
That's when I felt "an honest day's work for an honest day's pay"! Now, not so much. I still do my job to the best of my ability, but nothing more.

I watch that show too, we like it here. How many more of those shows can they make and the employees aren't on to what's going on? BTW, our company execs don't give a :::shit::: about us so don't expect them to show up any time soon.:shrug:
Cmon you mean Judy can't stop counting money long to have a few laughs?