TForce | Uniform Complaints

Valerie

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anyone have any complaints about the new uniforms?

I for one have a couple.

1. I wish they had a few more shirts and pants. I would like to have enough to send out with Kevin and then take the same amount to the cleaners (tax deductble) each week.

2. The shirts show stains real bad and most of the time I have to iron the shirts.

Over time he'll aquire more than enough uniforms . Over the years I've wound up with half a closet of Browns ( some of which I swear I'll fit in again someday :biglaugh: ). Inital uniforming will be sparse to keep cost down . In my district they had planned on swapping out all old shirts for new ones when our logo changed . That policy changed back to the ' as needed policy ' once they realized drivers were trading back brand new shirts with the old logo .

As for the stains , I guess I'm lucky 'cause coffee does not show up on brown !!!

Valerie said:
Does anyone have any complaints about the new uniforms?

I for one have a couple.

1. I wish they had a few more shirts and pants. I would like to have enough to send out with Kevin and then take the same amount to the cleaners (tax deductble) each week.

2. The shirts show stains real bad and most of the time I have to iron the shirts.
Val in upsers.com it said in June we will be able to order 3 more shirts and 3 more pants. The wife says use LESTOIL. Trust me it works.

Valerie said:
Thanks Boats. I haven't heard of that cleaner, but I will try anything. I can't stand stains on his clothes.
Lestiol works wonders.
Comes in liquid form
Looks like Murphy's Oil Soap.
Probally find it right next to Mr. Clean or Pine-Sol.

Awesome for cleaning greasing hands too!!!!

skull said:
You would laugh if you seen the big guys trying to put there shirts on. Were not built like the real UPS guys.

You have to order them right.
We have a feeder driver that wears a 8X shirt.
Fits him well.

On his days off a Mexican family in his neighborhood uses his shirt to live in.

We have a real big city driver that can't get uniforms

This guy is about 6' 6" or 7",and is also on the heavy side.
They've sent him 2 different sets that haven't come close to fitting him.

When they first wanted us to get the new uniforms they should of brought in taylors to measure us,insted of relying on us to figure it out.

The first set that was sent to most of us including myself were way to small.the second sets aren't perfect,but I guess we just have to live with them for now.

May the Lord direct your path it works for me.

Teamster251 said:
You have to order them right.
We have a feeder driver that wears a 8X shirt.
Fits him well.

your mexican joke shows how narrow minded you are, if you want to joke around like that i heard the /••\ has a special website for people like you:duh: