Estes | Uniform Policy

jasonthedragon

FORMER Pumpkin
Credits
Does anyone know where I can find clarification on the uniform policy for road drivers?

- Are uniforms mandatory? (I wear my shirts)

- Are we allowed to wear a non-company hat? (Ive had my balls busted)

They sent a memo out a few years ago to wear Estes shirts because drivers were wearing beer shirts, marijuana shirts, other company names on their shirts etc. My problem is, I can't order any shirts. Unable to order in 9 years

I too got my balls busted my first day out...but was given a few hats. Now, I got some shirts.....I wear mine during the week. On weekends I wear mostly band t-shirts, since most terminals are 'dark'. I've seen ALOT of other guys do this as well. P and D guys, from what I've been told, ARE mandatory, but duh, that pretty much makes sense there anyways!

These are better than the Con-Job outfits those guys have to wear, or black jeans/slacks like Sefl has to wear. It could be much worse imo.
I like the dark charcoal grey...just me...at least we don't have an 'Averitt' policy! OH GOD! Even the OTR guys are paid crap and hafta wear that uniform NO MATTER WHAT!

These are better than the Con-Job outfits those guys have to wear, or black jeans/slacks like Sefl has to wear. It could be much worse imo.

OD too... I hate the company issued uniforms. I bought some nice polo shirts with the OD logo on them and wear the uniform shorts or jeans. Got tired of being asked if I needed help every time I went into a terminal where they didn't know I work here :chuncky:

Reactions: Ump
where are you out of? I've only been here for coming on 4 months and got mine well over a month ago! Maybe, I can help? I'm just a truck driver now....so go easy on me! haha Don't go all 'dispatch' on me!

I like the dark charcoal grey...just me...at least we don't have an 'Averitt' policy! OH GOD! Even the OTR guys are paid crap and hafta wear that uniform NO MATTER WHAT!

Guess I'm alone on this one. Just wanna look neat in the seat. Like that crash dummy Jeb,

At least Estes buys them for you. Sefl "gives us $134 per year to use toward uniform purchases. Only prob is that they require certain look even down to mandating the belt you have to buy. 134 doesn't go very far...

At least Estes buys them for you. Sefl "gives us $134 per year to use toward uniform purchases. Only prob is that they require certain look even down to mandating the belt you have to buy. 134 doesn't go very far...

True, good thing about this place is LH drivers don't have a strict dress code. But sometimes some of our guys look like they just came from underneath a cardboard box.