ODFL | Uniforms : To wear or not to wear

I yelled at the guy in the white truck loud enough and in a tone to get me fired I’m sure, but he sure the hell gets out of my way now when he sees old white devil coming through.
Probably the same guy I have problems with. I was very firm with him. He just gave me a look of stupidity. I was careful with my language though. I really wanted to shred him. Like you say, they park over by the exit.

Probably the same guy I have problems with. I was very firm with him. He just gave me a look of stupidity. I was careful with my language though. I really wanted to shred him. Like you say, they park over by the exit.

That guy is running Aladdin’s magic carpet express. Kwik E Mart’s best

That guy is running Aladdin’s magic carpet express. Kwik E Mart’s best
Hahahaha!!! I got a question. When the garbage cans on the dock get full, rather than empty them they just drop kick them off the dock. I backed into 49 this morning and looky here, another garbage can laying on the ground with it’s contents spilled all over. Hmmm, I began to wonder a ambulance chaser Attorney would have a field day with this. A nail going up into someone’s foot wading through the tsunami of garbage there on the dock apron. I’d say more, but I already know more than I should. I love seeing our dock people after their shift out with garbage cans and brooms cleaning the yard. Please don’t get me started on the dumpster with the waste wood and pallets. Where’s TS when you need him. Oh that’s right, he’s chasing the triple boys trying to nail them on their splash guards.

While I respect some line drivers choice not to wear a uniform shirt even though the company provides them, I still think a certain standard should be required of them as far as attire goes.
Having in recent days seen a guy that seems to prefer to drive shirtless, another observed climbing down out of his truck wearing knee high socks, basketball shorts, shower clogs and a sleeveless shirt split down to the waistline along with numerous other wardrobe atrocities it has me wondering if maybe a dress code of some kind isn't in order.

In my mind, you are representing the company when you are out among the public. And when you climb down out of your truck in some of the attire mentioned above, you aren't representing yourself or the company positively at all. Maybe the line guys should be held to the same standard as the city guys are as far as attire goes. I have a hard time believing that I'm alone in this opinion. Thoughts?
I prefer to drive naked myself. Also love to **** in a bottle and skip the ramps,truckstops,rest areas and what ever else common folk use. Suitcase as follows toothpaste skip it clothes skip it deodorant skip it and is that soap and shampoo at the hotel free fk it skip it to. Nothing more i love than standing in line at the truck stop and no one around me in a 25+ foot radius.

what I dont understand is , Why does a driver need to talk to a dispatcher/supervisor about improper dress of any driver. They see them but dont have enough guts to say something? heck, if oue of my drivers came in wearing a OD green button up shirt, not tucked in (no big deal) but is wearing a pair of bright red "short shorts" , it looks like their not wearing anything or comes in the next day wearing shredded jeans, and little slip on white tennis shoes. Well thats over the top in my opinion. If they are wearing a shirt with the OD emblem on it, then the public sees it weather in a truck stop or, I know this driver goes to stores dressed like that on their way to or from wor because I have seen them. If I was a customer, I sure would have second thoughts. All our images weather line or city is looked at weather you like it or not. Image says a lot about your employer and if you look sharp, then it says, the company is sharp.