FedEx Freight | Uniforms

sourpickle

TB Lurker
Credits
I wonted to see if anybody can help me on this. I ordered my Uniforms last Tuesday. And I order my sizes that I needed but someone asked me after I order my Uniforms if I order them in a bigger size. Because he said that for some reason they come smaller then the size you order. Can someone help me out on this.

ever had any "dickies" work pants
thats what the pants tend to be like to me
i ordered mine bigger in the waist: than jeans:
got room for sweats underneath if it gets cold
and just wear a belt

I wonted to see if anybody can help me on this. I ordered my Uniforms last Tuesday. And I order my sizes that I needed but someone asked me after I order my Uniforms if I order them in a bigger size. Because he said that for some reason they come smaller then the size you order. Can someone help me out on this.

just order the pants a size bigger,i wear a size 32 waist got them they were tight sent them back and ordered 34 waist they fit perfect, i hope this helps.:smilie_132:

I wear 36/30 jeans the work pants fit in the waist but I had to get 27 inches in length. I think the inseam is different or something if they don't fit right the first time you order them take them and get them altered and you will know next time what size you need.

I wear 36/30 jeans the work pants fit in the waist but I had to get 27 inches in length. I think the inseam is different or something if they don't fit right the first time you order them take them and get them altered and you will know next time what size you need.
I should get them tomorrow with gods will. So we will see how they come out. Also What do you do after your 2week of looking at videos and testing. I'm suppose to be a city driver. But I haven't driven with a city driver yet to learn the computer.

Normally you just have 1 week of classroom then 1 week of riding with an experienced city man, then its off to the purple promise prison. Pay strict attention to the smith driving system parts of it, they actually denied employment to a guy when I went to school there because he failed it. I felt really bad for the ol' boy, he was really trying.

Normally you just have 1 week of classroom then 1 week of riding with an experienced city man, then its off to the purple promise prison. Pay strict attention to the smith driving system parts of it, they actually denied employment to a guy when I went to school there because he failed it. I felt really bad for the ol' boy, he was really trying.

Hooty what are you talking about the purple promise prison. Where is that at and what do you do there. Or learn.

hooty who do you drive for if you say you are 19. Our is that wrong. I'm just going by your profile.

I guess I was trying to be cute but not a smartass. I wish I was 19 but 43 I'm afraid. The classroom is very important in you need to focus on pretty much everything they say and dont be afraid to take notes and ask questions. I guess you could say I work for FXFE too(road) currently lucky to get 3 nights a week. Just wanted to say be one of the ones that pay attention to the speaker instead of the ones who constantly are cutting up and could care less.

I wear a 38 waist in jeans/slacks/pants or any other such article of lower wear that is MEANT FOR HUMANS TO WEAR.
In these rags we are forced to wear to work, I wear a 42 waist.

Well They told me yesterday that I can't get my uniform till I get my ID badge. So then I got it today. A week later know I got to wait anther week for my uniforms. The manger is Pis.ed off because I keep on asking for my uniforms. Oh yea I passed all my computer tests. :chairshot: