XPO | Uniforms?

You are allowed 3 pair of uniforms yearly in the quarter of your anniversary.

Don't know about coats.
So has anyone gotten any uniforms in the past year

Just like pltjack says, our PS orders uniforms at end of every quarter. I had an anniversary in the 2nd quarter and had my new uniforms by the end of July. He has stacks of uniforms in his office bagged up and ready to hand out to drivers as he sees them come into work.

I asked about another jacket but since I received one of the all black xpo jackets at the beginning of the buyout, he said I would have to wait two years to order another.

Warning !!! If you order the XPO jacket online ( the one with the zip off sleeves ) it doesn't come with the additional coat/liner. Just the outer shell. I don't know this first hand - just based off what other drivers have said that did order the XPO jacket online recently.

Just like pltjack says, our PS orders uniforms at end of every quarter. I had an anniversary in the 2nd quarter and had my new uniforms by the end of July. He has stacks of uniforms in his office bagged up and ready to hand out to drivers as he sees them come into work.

I asked about another jacket but since I received one of the all black xpo jackets at the beginning of the buyout, he said I would have to wait two years to order another.
Nobody at our barn has gotten any uniforms since the original 5 almost 2 years ago. SCM said he can't order anything and he don't know when he can.