TForce | Uniforms

Valerie

TB Lurker
Credits
The husband got home early this morning from his run this week. He showed me his new uniforms. When he showed me his long sleeve shirts, I noticed a problem. I had him try it on. The sleeves only come down just below his elbow to button!!! :duh: Anyone else having problems with their uniforms?

Valerie said:
The husband got home early this morning from his run this week. He showed me his new uniforms. When he showed me his long sleeve shirts, I noticed a problem. I had him try it on. The sleeves only come down just below his elbow to button!!! : Anyone else having problems with their uniforms?
ya,everone at my terminal,one guy with waist size 52,or a 56,had every pair if pants come in a size 30,everyone else had problems with jackets,pants,shirts,can you believe it!:biglaugh: sounds like someone,or lots of people were really on the ball on this one:duh: :rofl2: :rofl2: way to silly &crazy for me,only in this outfit.

Johnnybegood said:
Yes pants were to big....I'm hoping they come in on time..........
MAYBE YOU GOT OUR GUY'S SIZE 52/56,AND HE GOT YOUR SIZE 30,THATS SCAREY CHIT ,MAN:wtflol: :rofl2: :holysheep: :yo-yo: SOMEBODY'S THINK/DOING,REALLY BRIGHT,ARE'NT THEY,THE BRAINS OF THE OUTFIT.

Animo916 said:
All pants size 30?
Long sleeve shirts buttoning at the elbow?

Could it be that no one fits UPS's mold?:joke:
Man boobs, beer bellys and no a$$ are UPSF's mold. We were really hoping that we could wear sweat pants and flip flops. :rofl2:
On a serious note, I have three pairs of shorts and no pants. Being from the frozen tundra of New England, a jacket would have been nice too!! :duh:

hugnlug said:
Man boobs, beer bellys and no a$$ are UPSF's mold. We were really hoping that we could wear sweat pants and flip flops. :
On a serious note, I have three pairs of shorts and no pants. Being from the frozen tundra of New England, a jacket would have been nice too!! :
sweat paints & flipflops,don't:joke:
we had a slob for an inbound dispatcher in the office,wore exactly that,never washed his:butthead:,his sweatpants/shirt ,never brushed his teeth,chewwed tobacco,we use to call him'C.CKBREATH',WHAT A USELESS,MISERABLE PIECE OF DUNG HE WAS,ANOTHER PRIZE AT 'O'slam phone/hang up on customer,treat most employees like ::shit::,except a small hand full of worthless suckholes:moon2: :thumbsdown:

What, mold us into the business model. They pay our wage, provide the uniform,(not the most pleasent). Thousands of ups drivers seem ok with it. I work for them, they don't work for me, I did not go to college to become a CEO. I could own my own business, and the empolyees would have to fit into what image I wanted them to(within reason).
If I had it my way, they would be comfortable clothes, not what we are getting, but, it is the UPS image. Do I like it?, not necessarily, but, I will wear them untill I choose another job, or retire.

Just found out all his pants were the wrong size too. Oh well, he will just have to wear his Wranglers until they come in.

Valerie said:
Just found out all his pants were the wrong size too. Oh well, he will just have to wear his Wranglers until they come in.
I am also waiting for pants ,Hopefully they come in on monday......:wavey:

Oh Well he won't was out at HRS on Saturday , note said all in uniform for Sunday nite dispatach, no exception. No uniform no work, everybody had plenty of time to get fitted. People at my TRM had lot's of issues, tried to tell them measure and fill out order form right, wouldn't listen biggest bitch are from people who have been in the uniform program for years, they were just hard heads over the new color .

I dont know about you guys but I always order my pants one size larger ,
they never seem to be the same size as what I have at home.

dvr49 said:
Oh Well he won't was out at HRS on Saturday , note said all in uniform for Sunday nite dispatach, no exception. No uniform no work, everybody had plenty of time to get fitted. People at my TRM had lot's of issues, tried to tell them measure and fill out order form right, wouldn't listen biggest bitch are from people who have been in the uniform program for years, they were just hard heads over the new color .

They don't fit so at PHO M.C. we're told use what you have bye OM :biglaugh: