Union Bonuses taken from Member Dues

You keep believing that I don't have a clue Mark. I had 15 years crooked crap 15 years of meetings and elections and contracts and blah blah blah. Mark I will let you in on a little secret,,,,,my uncle was a BA so yea Mark I have wayyyyy more than a clue ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I have the truth !

Now you go on and have a nice weekend & give your man crush a hug for me hes prob pretty sad losing they way he did !

I need to ask this question to you Darksky: A thread Titled: Explain to me like I'm a third grader, you said, "Not all if us have ever been around a union so you can't get pissed at the questions we are asking not all of us trust a third party with a lot of our hard earned money. I would rather hear the answers from a driver direct than a person I don't know." THAT'S YOUR EXACT WORDS....all of a sudden you are a 15 yr Teamster and your Uncle was a BA. Do you think by lying you helped your fellow drivers? You are showing your true colors and anyone that follows you and what you say, are crazy...because you don't know what the truth is if it hit you over the head!

unionlife, I completely forgot about that post! Probably because I never pay attention to someone who talks tough but yet is afraid to let us in on who he is. Just proved once again, talks trash and hides like a cockroach from the light. Like I said, most chronic liars can never keep track of the last lie they tell. You would think by now he'd be taking notes!!!!!!

I need to ask this question to you Darksky: A thread Titled: Explain to me like I'm a third grader, you said, "Not all if us have ever been around a union so you can't get pissed at the questions we are asking not all of us trust a third party with a lot of our hard earned money. I would rather hear the answers from a driver direct than a person I don't know." THAT'S YOUR EXACT WORDS....all of a sudden you are a 15 yr Teamster and your Uncle was a BA. Do you think by lying you helped your fellow drivers? You are showing your true colors and anyone that follows you and what you say, are crazy...because you don't know what the truth is if it hit you over the head!

give-em enough rope and theyll hang themselves